April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Lips - GOSH - soft'n shine lip balm

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Grafkiukas

I have one in Perfect Plum - it is very sheer, but gives a nice tint. I like the softness and the smell. Need to reapply quite often though - i have no idea how others can say that it lasts "several hours". I work in an office that has very dry air and i need to reapply quite often. Not that I mind :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by 1Tanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in shade 37 Soft Touch and I have to say, you can't go wrong with this product. You just have to find the shade that suits you. It's creamy, highly pigmented and glossy, but not too much. It doesn't have any taste but smells like vanilla. I can't say it's very moisturizing, but it's not drying either. Stays on for a few hours. I really recommend this product.
UPDATE: I need to correct the information that this lip balm isn't drying. When I use this daily, it actually does make my lips very dry. My friend stopped using this product because of the same reason. I won't be using this very often from now on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I have this in kiss a huge bright red color with tons of shine.It lasts a long time but I do find this drying and am grateful I only paid 2 dollars on clearance because on my pale skin this makes me look like a hooker no joke so if your pale think twice about buying the product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Sraahz1

I love this product. I have the color 31 Passion Pink.
I like the fact that it is a lip balm that gives lots and lots of color.
And it even looks good on when you have dry lips. I would definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by makeupisgreat

i bought the colour 40 irony on sale for $7. i aboslutely LOVE this colour and texture of this lipstick. its a suttle shear coral pink colour, and i feel like it looks great on my medium skin tone. It does not make your lips chaped or outlines the creases, which i love. although i feel like this product needs constant application for the colour to stay or show. Overall i would purchase this product again. i have been looking for it for a couple of months, and im not so sure if its discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by GreenDayLOVE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought two colors - 41 Kiss and 40 Irony. I love that Kiss is a opaque, deep red and leaves a nice glossy finish. Irony is a lot more sheer, and it leaves my lips a nice, glossy coral color - great for everyday looks. The lip balms are very moisturizing and they feel smooth on the lips. Great buy from the drugstore. Four lippies because staying power isn't the best, but I'll definitely buy more shades!
Oh yeah, the lip balms do melt if left in a hot place.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by baggravation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this product in 4 colours. I have it in scarlet, sweetheart, angel and kiss. Scarlet, angel and sweetheart are all very sheer shades of pink and kiss is a very opaque red. All of these lipbalms are VERY glossy and have a lot of very fine shimmer. There is no need to apply gloss on top of it - in fact, additional gloss would be overkill! They are extremely creamy which feels wonderful on the lips but it is borderline too creamy. I feel as though it will melt off in the summer time. In terms of the longevity, it colour last for quite a long time (couple hours or so) however, the glossy effect diminishes a lot sooner. These lipbalms are decently hydrating (better than Blistex - which is what I was using before this). One con is that the product gets used up quite quickly. There is also quite a bit less product in this tube than a regular lipstick ( I think about 1/2). These lipbalms also have a wonderful taste and smell. I also find the packaging very beautiful. They come in a gunmetal coloured case with writing in black - very sleek packaging.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I would repurchase this if I was able to find more at $3.99. If you look on the GOSH website, they are for around $13 and originally in my drugstore they were listed as $18. This is a wonderful product that I feel like any person would enjoy. Given the price I got it at, I'm quite excited about this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by alkmini28

I got this wonderful product in Mocha and Passion Pink...I prefer neutral colours and Mocha is such an amazing colour, I love it, so natural!!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this balm.It goes so smoothly and moisturizes my lips very well.I have it in mocha and I love the smell and the colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by celialw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have really dry lips, but this one makes my lips soooooo soft when I have it on! I've got it in 30 Barbie and 35 Antique Gold, which are two very different shades. Barbie is a really strong pink colour, and Antique Gold is a beautiful, glittery, still natural, brown colour. The only thing that's a little sad is that the colour fades away pretty fast - but I just reapply it :-) It's worth the money.