December 20, 2014 | 1012 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Rose Symbolic

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by simmyk1

I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and saw this lip gloss. I don't know if you guys have ever seen Glee, but if you have, you MUST have noticed Diana Agron, who plays Quinn Fabray in glee has an absolutely amazing colour on her lips and I just wanted to somehow get my hands on something of the similar colour. The best I can describe it is cinnamon heart pink. Although Rose Symbolic is not the same texture, I bought it because it seemed like a nice colour, close to what I wanted. When I wore it, was less pink than shown in the bottle, but I noticed that it really moisturized my lips. ( I could do without the somewhat artificial smell, but you can't get everything you want all in one) I actually really liked the rosy colour on my lips. It looks somewhat nude on my pigmented lips but with more of a pinkish nude, if you know what I mean. I do think the price could have been lower, because it doesn't seem to have amaazing staying power or anything, but it's not sticky like some other lipglosses. So all in all, 4 for this new discovery :) I might just be in love....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by SnapesLove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

# 42, Rose Symbolic comes out somewhat lighter than it appears in the tube. A true sheer petal rose with no brown undertones, it has a bit more color than what I call "light pink", if you know what I mean. Its a bit darker than that. Normally I absolutely abhor brush applicators, preferring a doefoot, but I must say that the brush in these glosses is short and firm enough to prevent splaying *evil eye at Bobbie Brown*...yet the brush in Bourjois glosses isn't TOO "stiff", which is also good. This is a nice, light summer color with glorious wet-looking shine, and it feels so good on. Feels very moisturizing, and can probably be applied on the run without a mirror by most ladies. Though I've strayed from my beloved neutrals with this color, (I'm usually more of a Beige Theoric sort of person with the Bourjois glosses) I'm very pleased with it, as it truly lights up my whole face. See my review for Bourjois Beige Theoric.