March 2, 2015 | 1869 users online

Foundations - Perricone - No Foundation Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2015 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Allan5j

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this product hoping that this would be the miracle that it says it is.... Why oh why didn't I check here first 😔

This has left me with weeks of cystic acne which I'm still having to deal with, having been clear beforehand.

The first day I wore this I had to wash it off, after 6 hours as my face had erupted.

Yes my skin is sensitive and acne prone but I haven't used a foundation which has reacted so badly before. V disappointed

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2015 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Amie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

sticky, check. itchy skin, check. fish smell, check.

the colour is lovely for my skin, glows, looks smooth, blurs everything, i tried concealer on one scar and nada, it doesn't like things layered on it.

i think the price is ridiculous for what it is, but if you are a fan of Perricone products and can tolerate them you may love this, its just not for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is stickier than the serum. It does not take concealor as well as the serum. However, it seems to be a better color match. Ah, decisions, decisions.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by MissDeeGee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the No Foundation Foundation Serum and love, love, love it. Definitely my HG foundation. Goes on light and dewey and leaves a beautiful glow on my dry face. Additonal perk: I no longer need to use concealer separately. I use a real techniques miracle complexion sponge to apply and there is a slight stickiness to the product after application that goes after a few minutes. I don't need to set it with powder and there is very minimal transfer which I love. My skin never looked so good!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Dre714

I was hopeful about this product offering great coverage after reading the reviews. It is sticky and it does not make my skin look better. I took it on a trip-smaller bottle was great for traveling. It was the only foundation I had with me. After about 5 days of wearing it my face is beginning to itch. I cannot wait to take it off and never use it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by nv0514

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm torn regarding this foundation. I feel like some days I love it and other days not so much. My main issue is that it feels sticky. I feel like if I touch my face it is sort of wet/sticky. I also sometimes feel like it makes me look sweaty. However, I have gotten multiple compliments since I started wearing it. I went to a party last week with it on and two people came up to me to ask me what I've been doing to my skin because it looked so smooth and flawless. Then on the flip side today I was looking in the mirror in my car and I felt like I looked caked. I don't think I would purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ellenf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I eagerly tried this product and was rewarded, initially, by a lovely sheer finish and better looking skin. I also applied the Perricone No-Blush Blush and No-Bronzer Bronzer.
However, after 4 hours or so, my skin began looking worse instead of better - pores that are normally invisible became highly noticeable. Also, by the end of the day, my face was itching. Apparently, I am allergic to an oxide.

So - please try before you buy.

Update - according to the Perricone sales rep, I was using the wrong product for my skin. I should have used the Serum rather than the no foundation foundation. So, I tried it today, along with the blush. Much better skin texture that lasted all day and no itching.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by maisonsteffi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Perricone's No foundation foundation just doesn't agree with my skin. I was on the hunt for a light tinted moisturiser to use during weekends/casual days when I don't want to be fussy about foundation, makeup etc. This product is by far the worst tinted moisturiser I have ever tried. This feels incredibly heavy on the skin like a night cream! My foundations feel 10x lighter than this tinted moisturiser! It feels heavier than the ff: Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk, Koh Gen Do Aqua foundation, Laura Mercier's Oil-free tinted moisturiser, MUFE Mat Velvet! This product also provided VERY little help in evening out my skin. Perricone's No foundation foundation frustrates me as I just don't understand what its purpose is. I think this product will only work for people with very dry, flawless skin! Definitely not repurchasing this!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by seristoff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is WAY to overpriced. In Sephora, it costs $55-$85 and it is NOT worth the money! I have this HUGE monster zit on my face from using this foundation! I do have oily skin, but I just put a thin layer on, and 2 days later I broke out this HUGE zit on my face :( It made me really sad, as it was a birthday present from my friend, and even though it gives me that dewy look, it is a low coverage foundation (didn't cover any of my blemishes) that does not work for oily skin. Plus the color range is really really hard to work with (only 3 colors!), and I was just lucky enough for the light to medium color to work on my NC30 skin. PEOPLE WITH OILY SKIN DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is amazing for a light coverage look or weekend less makeup instead of a BB or CC cream. Applies easily with just fingertips and gives a glowing dewy look to the complexion. All i need is this, mascara, lip gloss for an easy light makeup day. And the benefits of being good for your skin are there as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE