September 15, 2014 | 1768 users online

Moisturizers - Bioderma - Sensibio Forte

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Jennie91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lifesaver for my skin. I have dry, very sensitive skin, and often get bouts of dermatitis (basically facial eczema). I was prescribed a steroid cream, hydrocortisone, by my doctor, but was told not to use it too often as it can cause thinning of the skin. I also hated hydrocortisone because while it treated my dermatitis, it was drying, which for the first few days would make the dermatitis WORSE instead of better and just generally be really uncomfortable on my skin. Recently, too, I kept getting dermatitis over and over again - I would manage to clear it up with the steroid cream but then it would reappear in a few days. This was really worrying because a) like I said, you're not supposed to use the cream very often and b) I began to worry that my skin was becoming 'hooked' on the cream.
I found this cream on Amazon, and someone had reviewed it saying that it had sorted out their dermatitis. I was skeptical, and when I first used it I was even less keen - it gave me a slight burning sensation that with eczema rarely means something good. However in a couple of days my dermatitis had gone! I use the Bioderma cleanser and moisturizer and am now a convert to this too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Normally you should only use this product after a peeling or when you suffer from sunburn,... but I use this everyday since my skin is so sensitive (prone to redness). I must say that this is NOT great for a make up base, therefore not suitable for me through the day (but then I don't need it, because in the mornings I use Sensibio AR). This is a nice product to use at night. The cream is very rich but that's what I want in a night cream. It really is so very good for my oh so sensitive, prone to redness skin.
Tanja