July 25, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lips - Kiss Me - Heavy Rotation Lip Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by greatgrains

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Only just got this last evening and it's an absolute winner :)
My lips are naturally very rosy which is all good except for how I can't wear pale or lighter pinks or nudes because they will always appear brighter and redder than in the tube. Applied on its own this is the perfect nude beige for my lips. I can also layer pale pinks such as Mac's Snob, St Germain, Gaga over it and they finally look the way they are supposed to be! It's packaged in lip balm form and applies smoothly with a coconut scent. Very affordable too at SGD14.90.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

This is a great dupe for MAC's Lip Erase.

I bought this on eBay for around $13 (USD). A tad pricey maybe. Not sure what the original retail price is, but it's a few dollars cheaper than MAC's Lip Erase, so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, this may be the way to go.

The product comes in a black tube. Looks very chic. It's got the rotating bottom to push the product upwards.

I believe it only comes in one color. I have fair Asian skin with yellow undertones, and it does look quite pale on my lips, so it may not work well for people with darker skin.

I LOVE the way this stuff feels on my lips. The texture is lovely. MAC's Lip Erase has a creamy consistency in the pot, but once applied, it looks and feels very drying. This stuff, however, feels velvet-smooth to the touch. It doesn't accentuate flakiness on my lips the way the Lip Erase does.

I can't comment yet on staying power, but once I've gotten a chance to wear it through the day, I'll update. But so far so good!

UPDATE: Had to knock off a lippie. Staying power of this is nowhere near as good as Lip Erase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by neko90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I have been searching for an affordable lip concealer after my Canmake one failed me, and I've found it!

This product is feels more moist and pigmented than Canmake's, and managed to cover my dark lips effectively.

I bought it from ebay for around SGD$16 (US$11-12), shipping included.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 4:50:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

woww, this product rocks my world. wanna know why?
i have pigmented lips & love how some light pink nude lippies look on some people.. i dont wanna wear reg. concealer on my lips so at last i found this product: Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Lip Concealer in Nude Beige.

Pros: it covers the pigmentation of my lips fabulously. it feels like a lipbalm when applied on the lips.it's not drying or waxy at all IMO unlike MAC Lip Erase which is drying.. it smells like coconuts,yummy! you get a lot of product in the packaging & a little goes along the way so it will last long.. the products stays put on top of the lips unlike reg. concealer which move around if you use it on the lips. it protects lips from UV rays since it has SPF14 PA++. can be used for making l/s to appear truer colors, doesn't matter what color of the lippies are.

Cons: i don't know if there's any.. but maybe the price is a bit high for a d/s product? i got it for RM46 which is equivalent to $13USD. but i dont care for the price since it works wonderfully for me..

Color: nude beige color.it's similar to MAC Myth or Fleshpot l/s but this lip concealer is comfy & cheaper than MAC l/s i mentioned above.

Packaging: its in a black twist-up tube like a normal lipbalm.. simple yet chic packaging,i would say.. hygienic packaging as well unlike MAC Lip Erase which is in a pot..

Application: apply on lips after lipbalm.. apply along the natural contour of the lips..you can pat it on w/ your finger to fill in the lips for flawless application & top off with your fave l/s or l/g..

Availability: i found this when i went to SaSa store at my fave shopping mall. maybe you can get it on Sasa website or even evilbay as well.

Possible dupes: Canmake lip concealer (Canmake's color of lip concealer is darker than Kiss Me) ,Etude color me nude lip concealer & MAC Lip Erase.

Repurchase: yep,in a heartbeat! ♥

Ideas: wanna have J. Lo lips? put MAC Love Nectar lustreglass or Revlon SL Nude Lustre l/g on top of it..*swoon* other recs: pair it with either Spring Bean lustreglass, Florabundance, Lust lipglass,Hue or Creme d' Nude lippies.

i would rec this for ladies who have pigmented lips or the ones who love nude lips.. i would never be worried again about light colored l/s not showing up on me as long as i have this & it will be a staple in my m/u stash from now on & i would never want to be without this lip concealer... =D i'm in love.. *swoon*

since this product is not popular yet, if you ladies got any question about it, just PM me & i'll try my best to answer your questions..=)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No