Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I tried it on today and it looked very nice I gotta say but after like an hour in was everywhere! I have v long lashes, okay, but it literally fell down my entire face. I was expecting so much but :(

My HG mascara!! Doesn't clump, flake or smudge... Wish it wasn't that pricy.... Now that I used it, I can't find any drugstore mascara that I like :-(

My HG mascara. I've tried them all, Lancome, Maybelline, EL, Givenchy, Rimmel, Dior, Benefit (oh god, they're real-ly horrible)..just to name some I can think of at the moment, There are very good products among the brands I mentioned, I love Hypnose Drama, Sensational by Mb, Iconic dior, I mean, great stuff but......
This is by far THE BEST IMO.
Do not expect doll eyes/ fake lash effect/ very thick, shining/ hard looking/ spidery lashes.
This brush makes your lashes long, separate, very black, full and naturally but surprisingly beautyful, it seems as you have much more lashes then usual, much longer and black and a bit, but just a bit, more voluminous, It doesn't clump at all, doesn't smudge, on me, doesn't sting if you wear contact lenses, comes out with an ordinary eye make up remover, it leaves your lashes curled, soft, full, lasts all day long and you'll forget to wear one-two or three layers of mascara.
Yes, unfortunately It costs a fortune but its worth every penny. I can't stand not to have it in my tricks' bag.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This mascara truly gives the wow effect, even with glasses on! I have quite short lashes that aren't dense. This mascara is very volumizing, but at the same time it lengthens and curls my lashes beautifully. I was surprised how well it separates my lashes because most volume mascaras clump on me. Although the results are very voluminous, my lashes still look natural because the mascara leaves them soft. Eyes to Kill doesn't give the doll eye look, which, for instance, YSL Effect Faux Cils gives, but that's not even something I'm looking for (imo, YSL leaves lashes too crisp and a little fake looking).

Another pro of this mascara is that it doesn't irritate my eyes, which are really sensitive due to allergies. I have tried a bunch of mascaras and only a few of them were non-irritating. Eyes to Kill stands out from my other trusted mascaras due to that it can be easily removed (my other non-irritating are tubing mascaras).

The con of this mascara is that it smudges a little bit. It doesn't give me raccoon eyes, but sometimes I find little black smears under my eyes. I have oily skin and lids, so this may not be an issue for everyone.

I hate smudging and it's the reason why I'm a little on the fence whether to buy this mascara again. If I didn't love the results so much, I wouldn't reconsider. However, no mascara has made my lashes look so beautiful that I think will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this Mascara.. GIves my lashes length & volume.. looks like I'm wearing false lashes..

Such a disappointment :( I've been on a mission to find something better than my Lancome Hypnose (I love it but just out of curiosity) and thought spending that bit more on a really fancy brand with amazing reviews would do the trick. Not so.

Previously, only 1 mascara has flaked on me - I generally never have this problem. However this mascara did flake! By the end of the day I had baaad panda eyes. Additionally, for some reason my eyelashes were not straight when using this mascara - at the end they'd sort of be a bit tendrilly and wonky. Again, never had this issue before.

It didn't provide any real length and definitely no volume. I'm not big into volume anyway but this mascara just had such a negligible amount of volumising that it made me realise there is clearly a minimum that I like even though I've never had to say that before.

I also tried using my Shiseido Nourishing Base under this mascara but it didn't make a difference.

Even though it cost so many $$ I went back and bought my Lancome Hypnose after one week. I'm not sure when I'll use the Armani since it flakes and doesn't look great, but hopefully I can try to get some value out of it :(

This mascara is the best ever, it's a little pricey but definitely worth it! It's nice to have a mascara that lengthens and volumizes and doesn't get clumpy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just bought my second tube of Eyes to Kill (Classico, NOT Excess) and from my experience (and I am a lot older than most of you) this is the best mascara out there. I have tried so many mascaras I have lost count, and some are very good- I think Lancome Hypnose Volume runs a close second to Armani. But Eyes to Kill has everything I need in a high performing mascara. The color is a deep black, the brush is soft but lengthens and separates perfectly, it is buildable and still easily removable with whatever method you use. I always use a primer on my lashes, either Dior or Urban Decay Subversion, and I think this helps keep the mascara in place all day. I do not have flaking or black marks under my eyes. I know this mascara is pricey, and not for everyone. But sometimes you do get what you pay for, and for me this is the only mascara that performs the way I want it to.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was so excited and so convinced I was going to love this, ordered it during the last Sephora sale, ... and then I actually used it.

It is truly a beautiful mascara. Despite being just regular Black (according to Armani), it's a rich, carbonized black. It is like the most natural false lashes, such as Ardell #120s, on steroids. It holds a curl beautifully, adds length and thickness, but still looks soft and fluttery rather than crispy. The packaging is sleek and black, with a nice fuzzy wand that's not too big nor too small.

However, this is the only mascara I've used in a while that smears and flakes like mad over me. It reminds me a lot of the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black and YSL Faux Cils - in brush, colour depth, the effect (though I find the Armani less crunchy looking and more buildable!). However, there is something in this that makes it not last at all on me. None of these three last on me, but at least when you're on a whim to try the L'Oreal again, it's $5.99. I diegress.

In short: I'm very, very sad as I really was excited to try it. With the price of this, I'm too cheap to buy a mascara primer to try under it. I would recommend it if you don't have the issues I have with the Voluminous and Faux Cils though; maybe you'll also love this. :(

When I first got this mascara, I didn't like it. I tried it right after finishing my favourite Too Faced Better Than Sex, and was not impressed. I found this mascara runny and didn't volumise and hold my curl as well as BTS. It sat on my vanity because I was so in love with the packaging and couldn't bear to throw away. On a whim, a few weeks after trying it for the first time, I decided to give it another shot and was impressed. It's definitely more natural than BTS but still provides volume when layered. Separates my lashes beautifully and doesn't clump no matter how many layers I apply. I use this for more natural days when I kinda want to tone it down. Unfortunately, the hefty price tag will keep me from getting another tube.

Popular Mascaras