April 16, 2014 | 1587 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Allouqua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the better, high-end mascaras but, then again you're paying $60 AUD for it.
It always amuses me when I see a Yank on this board crying about paying maybe $30? for a high-end mascara. lol

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is not at all "eyes to kill" drama. At least not for me. It has zero oomph and doesn't give me the sexy eyelash look I like. I can't wait for 3 months to be up using this so I can toss it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:48:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In a nutshell: decent mascara but it doesn't justify the $32 spent for it...take my word for it and try the eyes to kill stretch version of this mascara instead. It delivers much better results than this one..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would probably have never tried this mascara had I not received it as a free sample in a rather large nordstrom order, but I am so glad that I did because its a great product.

It is on the pricey side but if you are a person who loves makeup, and will actually use this up I say give it a go. It's everything a really really good basic mascara should be.

Something to consider before purchase: This stuff is scented. Why they scent an eye product I don't know, it didn't bother me in the least and it did not irritate my eyes but it smells like roses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this mascara twice.

I think it's a good product, but not a good everyday product for me.

It's very black and it's great for creating bold, dramatic lashes. But it has a tendency to clump.

I can get it to look great by combing through my lashes with a spoolie or lash comb after application, to separate the lashes and smooth out the clumps. But I don't want to do that every day, especially when there are other mascaras that don't require that type of care in application.

So I think I'll probably repurchase it if I have a special occasion where I want my lashes to look their best. But in the meantime, I'll probably stick to something less expensive and less fussy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is THE WORST mascara. And it was a funny situation...
I have an appointment with Armani's make-up artist who applies this "wonderful" mascara on my eyes, gives me a mirror and asks "Isn't that beautiful?!" I look in a mirror and.....
It was VERY CLUMPY, MESSY, looked like spidery looking lashes - just looked cheap and horrible. Plus, she did not clean my upper lid that was all smeared with mascara too.
I felt so bad to say I hate it, that it's clumpy and ugly.. so I lied and said "Yes... very... nice".
She was eager to throw it in my purse and get my credit card.. No such luck!
After I walked away, I felt like there are little bugs hanging in my lashes, I could even see little tiny clumps, it was disturbing for my sight. I was glad to remove it at home - even though it was a messy job to do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Without a doubt the best mascara I have tried. No clumping, great seperation and length with volume. Especially if you realy focus on the tips. It does everything. I only wish it wasn't so expensive! I'm very keen on trying the other versions of this too now. The packaging is also very chic. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by lisaobarnett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I put this mascara on my wish list for the holidays. I heard so much about this mascara, I was so excited to finally get it. However, I was so disappointed. The packaging was so luxe, but the product was not good. I have long lashes but I need volume. I felt that the formula was too wet. I got spidery looking lashes with just one coat. It was clumpy and not volumizing at all. I ended up returning it because I would rather try another product than be resentful using it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this mascara as at first it performed really well. I had high expectations for it. But after a week or so it started to flake around my eyes. Really? For the money and just a week? Major disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by jessparker

Finally my HG mascara after years! It is a strong black, no flaking, thickens and holds curl, removes easily. Gives that eyeliner look too. Try it you won't regret it

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No