November 26, 2014 | 1887 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Pure White Linen Pink Coral EDP

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by sanschult

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a small spray bottle of this on Ebay and had mixed feelings about it. Initially it seems too sweetly strong but it fades quickly and then I'm not as aware of it. Ideally I should remember to spray it on after (or before) my evening shower, then I could enjoy its woody dry down in the middle of the night because I love my husband's sandalwood shaving cream and this reminds me of a feminine version of that. Love the pale pink color and the pretty bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this. Vera Wang is my HG, but this is a great second go-to fragrance. It smells clean and classy with a hint of rose; not sugary and cheap. Good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Gwyneth50

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Now that balmy springtime is emerging, I find myself being magnetically drawn to this scent, because it so effortlessly captures the essence of this beautiful season. It's a light floral scent, reminiscent of a newly blooming garden that you appreciate while hanging your freshly washed clothes out to dry for the first time that year. Have loved this scent ever since it first came out, and probably always will! The only one that can possibly match it is its "sister" Light Breeze, which has a slightly crispier freshness to it. LOVE!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by MissChanel24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Pure White Linen ... and I went to test this fragrance. I loved the smell at first, like PWL with cherry blossoms :) I purchased this fragrance - especially since its Limited Edition and that there was only 1 small bottle left so I got it...

Its a lovely fragrance, but I am a bit disappointed to learn how articial the cherry blossom note smells and after a while that cherry note goes strong and sodapop on me - really not nice. But this fragrance is quite pretty.But i wont be getting a "backup", its not love...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Luciel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I like this scent, it's kinda sweet, good for spring and summer, because it's a mix of fruits and flowers. I am not good at describing scents, but I can detect some peony, berries etc...to me, this pink one is the best from the whole collection and on my skin it lasts forever...One spritz is enough. I am not sure if I buy again, I just opened the bottle and I it's not the most favourite of mine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pure White Linen Pink Coral is a very nice soft floral perfume...has apple blossoms,waterfruits,aldehydes,peony,sweetpea,camellia,jasmine,honeysuckle,vanilla,heliotrope...smells like soft pink flowers...lovely for spring and summer...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Since i love Estee Lauder fragrances so much it is very difficult for me to give them any rating less than five stars and Pure White Linen Pink Coral is no exception. When i first tested it at the store i did not detect any "pure white linen" whatsoever. Yesterday, though, i bought a bottle and when i got home i sniffed the bottle top and i immediately thought to myself that it smelled like white sheets drying in a light breeze outside. I'm wearing it for the first time today and am still thinking about the white sheets drying in a breeze but there are other things as well. There is a large flower garden under the clothes line these sheets are hanging on. Roses, lilacs, tulips and other little beauties. The flowers and linen scent is beautiful and you vow to always hang your sheets out to dry on this clothes line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by LadyMorrigan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well i tried it at sephora and to me it smelled very fresh and beautifull, good lasting power as well!
I will get myself a bottle someday ;-) its good for warmer days

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wore a sample of Pure White Linen Pink Coral for a full day and found it to be an overwhelmingly strong fruity-floral aldehyde. There was nothing about this fragrance that I found redeeming, much less sniff-worthy.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by VioletOrchid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bet you've smelled this before - I think at Victoria's Secret in about 2000. Was it one of their millenial smells? At any rate I think that Lauder is really trying to reach a completely different section of the population - and I'm not the target. Usually I love Lauder smells, but this is terrible. Airy, puffy, and yet sticking to my skin I kept picking up the smell of soap, which stands to reason as White Linen, and then Pure White Linen, have a lot of aldehydes. If you usually hate Lauder fragrances and love an immature smell, please, go smell this - it's your new signature scent. And I would so rather smell this on the bus than Giorgio Armani Diamonds...

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No