Josie Maran Cosmetics Makeup Bag With Brushes

on 6/5/2009 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got this set on her website over a year ago and am very pleased with my purchase. This is a set of makeup brushes - small enought to fit in your purse - that come housed in a creamy beige all-around zippered bag made out of silk and hemp. Inside the bag, on one side, there are elastics to fit the following bamboo handled makeup brushes:

1. Lipbrush: nicely shaped brush that can both line and fill in lips easily with lipstick or lipgloss.
2. Eye shadow fluff brush: I use this to both apply shadow under the brow, in the wells of my eyes, and as an all over wash of color.
3. Eye shadow contour brush: this is a dome shaped brush that can be used to apply shadow to the crease and to contour the eye.
4. Synthetic eyeliner brush: I use this to line my eyes with eyeshadow and this can be used to fill in the brows too. It's firm enough to the job without scratching.
5. Blush brush: very soft yet shaped perfectly for blush.

The other side of the makeup bag has 2 elastic mesh pockets for storing Josie's makeup palettes or any other makeup that you have.

The bag is about the size of a small french purse and it fits nicely in my handbag.

All of the brushes work fabulously. None of them have shed a single hair. I have washed them repeatedly and they still look as good as new. With all of the makeup brushes that I own ( and like so many others here, I have way too many but love them all!), I find myself reaching for these daily to apply my Josie Maran makeup. I can't believe that I can apply all of my makeup with just these brushes. The only other brushes I use when I do so are my Ecotools foundation brush to apply her Tinted Moisturizer and I apply her pressed powder with my Ecotools powder brush and that's it.

Highly recommended - for the price, they're of high quality.

Popular Makeup Brushes