December 21, 2014 | 1066 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Damage Care

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by siouxie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great for my bleached blonde hair. It's cheap. Paid maybe $3.50 for 12.6 oz. Works well, and why not give it a shot as a leave in conditioner? It's nice and thick and does a beautiful job of smoothing your doo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I'm updating this to yes because my hair got used to it and is a perfect combination of moisturized without being too smooth. Will keep this in the rotation.

Like my review for the shampoo, I really see why this has a lot of great reviews. This conditioner makes your hair very soft and very silky. It's chock full of cones so that is why the hair looks and feels so incredibly smooth. But that's the con for me. I think this conditioner (paired with the shampoo) makes my hair over conditioned. It gives it way too much slip and it is too soft. (I know who hates SOFT hair?? LOL) But for me, my hair after it is dried is very shiny, very flat and weighed down, but smooth and is easy to comb through. I guess I am looking for a happy medium to where my hair is soft but not overly so and actually has a little volume. To be fair, I have very fine and very very thin hair, so I think this would be great for someone who has a dry scalp and dry hair, who also might have thicker coarser hair as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I love this conditioner. It keeps my hair manageable and silky and really protects ny hair against damage. It makes my ends smooth and I like this just as much as my expensive deep conditioners! I love the smell and this product really can't be beat. Its so cheap (I had a $1 off coupon for suave professionals) I payed less than a dollar for a very generous amount of product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Boodababe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for less expensive hair products & found this for just $2. I'm amazed how how well it works. I have dry, slightly wavy grey hair that will frizz. This keeps it soft, smooth & has a gentle scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by cassblack

I have the toughest hair to tame: thick, long, coarse, WAVY, frizzy hair. This conditioner is great! Lathers on thick and coats every strand of my hair. Smells clean and fresh! And oh, the feeling of my hair afterwards, it was incredible. My normally huge, tangled, frizzy, messy curls dried into soft, untangled, not frizzy curls! I was shocked. My hair was so soft, and shiny, and MANAGEABLE! My boyfriend even complimented me on how good my hair smelled later that night, always a plus. :) This is great, ladies! Definitely recommended! And for 2 dollars or less/bottle, how could you go wrong?! This is my HG! I was skeptical of cheap shampoos at first, but take a risk! You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great conditioner! I too compared the ingredients to the suave keratin conditioners and found them to be similar. The difference is that the ingredients in this conditioner are actually better than the comparable suave keratin conditioners (in my opinion.) In addition to the hydrolized keratin, suave Damage Care contains niacinamide (vitamin B3) and ascorbic acid (Vitamin C.) The keratin conditioner has lactic acid in addition which some women my prefer. Me? I'm happy with the damage care which is about 90 cents less than the keratin. The Damage Care conditioner makes my hair extremely soft and manageable. It makes my hair shiny. It moisturizes, but doesn't make my hair oily. Basically, I couldn't ask for better results from a conditioner and feel as though it's improved the health of my hair. I would definitely recommend this for women to try at $1.84 at Walmart. I will probably repurchase this, but may not immediately as I'm a junkie who loves trying out different products (I'm drooling over the anticipation of the Tresemme Keratin Smooth line coming to the US in January.) Still, this will be a solid stand by for me when I feel like I need a wonderful, cheap but effective, tried and true in my hair arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didn't even know about Damage Care until Walmart was out of my usual Humectant. I bought DC, but wished they had the big size available. When I saw that is was comparable to Redken Extreme, I was intrigued. This smells better than Humectant to me and the scent lingers in my hair, which I like. To me it works pretty much the same as Humectant. I couldn't really see any noticeable difference in my hair as compared against each other. I love Suave conditioners because they are so cheap. I have really thick hair and it drinks up the conditioner so I am happy to have found a good conditioner that doesn't break the bank. Would definitely recommend and re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by cuonbroadway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm quite impressed with this conditioner. I purchased after comparing the ingredients to the new Suave Keratin conditioners. They're practically the same.

The smell and consistency are great. It's a little thicker than usual conditioners but not as thick as a mask. To me it's very similar in texture and feel to Aussie's 3MM. I left the conditioner on for about a minute or so (which I do for all my conditioners anyway) and when I rinsed it out I was very impressed with how my hair felt. It was very moisturized while still feeling light. I don't know yet if it makes a difference in damage because I haven't been using it long enough to really know yet, but with ingredients so similar to the Keratin line, I would not be remotely surprised if it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by mopig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this conditioner!!! this is the only conditioner I will use, and have been for the past 6+ months. I have fine/thin/bleached hair and this leaves me comb-able and no static problems, and soft

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is for regular hair, not damaged hair. My hair is damaged and I thought I'd give it a shot. The bottle states that it helps with hair loss, but I have been losing more hair than ever. My hair seems healthier, but it's nothing any other conditioner couldn't do.