October 20, 2014 | 1934 users online

Cleansers - Kanebo - Lunasol Watery Oil Cleasing

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 9:58:00 AM More reviews by mihoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product so much!!I used so many brands cleansing oil, including pricy SHU UEMURA. However this is the best oil cleaning product I like the most!!it is the ideast oil cleaning product for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 9:35:00 AM More reviews by lil_pie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's just something luna-tically surreal about this lunasol line. I purchased the powder foundation which had gotten huge rave reviews on MUA and was impressed with the quality (sadly not as much so, with the price) of both the product itself and its classy packaging, and was given very generous samples of this cleansing cream.

Just purely on cleansing, this cannot be beat. My face has never felt so -literally- SQUEAKY clean. Run your fingers down your face after washing with this stuff, and you will be convinced that it is -cleaned- which is a suprise with cream washers as in my experience, they tend to be more oily. If you are looking for a gentle, more moisturizing cleanser, this is not for you, but if you want to be convinced that your face is left cleaned and without oil or debris (which I think is the ultimate aim of cleansers in the first place), give this product a shot.

Knowing how expensive the powder was, I won't be suprised if this is likewise, but this definitely be my next choice yet for a cleanser unless I manage to sample something better.