September 21, 2014 | 1735 users online

Moisturizers - Chanel - Ultra Correction Line Repair Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by lolo100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I asked the SA for something to help with my smile lines, treatment and prevention and she chose this. I wanted the Line Lift but she insisted that because I was so young I would not see a difference with Line Lift. I used the Line Repair for about 10 months, I noticed no difference at all, it is very rich and moisturising for my acne prone skin, which the SA knew about. When I wake up in the morning, my skin didn't even look radiated. It did not deliver on any of the aims and instead made me feel greasy at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Jillybean04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG night cream. I am a huge product junky, my hubby jokes that my makeup table and our master bath makes him feel like hes in a beauty department store. LOL So I tend to product hop and use a little of everything I have every now and then and dont really use one skincare line exclusively. Except for this cream. I have tried using others that I have and I always come back to this. I apply every night before bed. Love this stuff.
I am a big one on saying that there is no miracle in a jar, but this cream is darn close to it. To start with it is a pleasure to apply, as most Chanel products are. It has a very nice silky, creamy, smooth texture. It is thick enough to be a night cream without being overly so and making your face feel icky as some night creams do. It is not hard to rub in and my skin absorbs it rather easily, it doesnt just sit on the surface of your skin, another problem I find with some night creams because of the thick heavy quality they tend to have. I know alot of people do not care for fragrance in their skincare and makeup products, but I do like a nice fragrance, it makes application more pleasing. This has the typical nice Chanel fragrance.
I like the way my face feels after applying this, nicely hydrated, but not overly so, smooth and soft. But what really makes this an HG product for me is that way my skin looks and feels the following morning. I am 34 and dont have any wrinkles yet, I do have some expression lines that I have had since my 20s. I have 11s from furrowing my eyebrows, something I have tried to make myself stop doing for years, and I have smile lines. Upon waking, my expression lines are softer, my skin feels wonderful and my whole face just appears younger, my skin looks plumped and radiant.
I dont normally use day creams, I prefer to do most of my skincare at night and just use a tinted moisturizer during the day, but I am considering getting this day cream. I can only imagine the results when combining them together. Also, as a point of interest, even though I cant atest to how it performs on actual wrinkles or more mature skin, I can tell you that my mom uses this and loves it. She has always used high end skincare, La Prairie, La Mer, Erno Lazlo etc. She just turned 60 in July and looks much younger, everyone guesses her age to be in her late 40s or 50 at the oldest, and she loves this and uses it nightly now
instead of what she had been using

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by silyrabbit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This night cream is for that point we reach when one can no longer play around with trying various solutions to aging skin, for when you need to bring out the big guns :) and it works wonders. Pure luxury. It's not greasy, but silky, it smells beautiful and my skin looks brighter and plumper when I wake up. It lasts a long time, I'm only half way through it and it's been 6 months, though I do think I may not be using enough. Now I've bought the day time cream. The square jar is overkill as it's quite heavy, bulky and hard to put the top back on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by rabbott7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is amazing. In the past month, I have tried Clinique, Clarins and Lancome, and nothing worked. The SA at the Chanel counter told me that my skin was not oily as I had been told by every other counter, but rather it was dry and producing excessive oil. She gave me some samples to try and overnight I was hooked. I went in the next day, and bought every product I need for skin care and makeup and after 2 full days, my skin is incredible! Words cannot describe! True Chanel is expensive, but it is worth every penny!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by milkstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this night cream! I`ve been using a few samples of this over the past 3 weeks instead of my eluage or diacneal cream and it makes a huge difference. I always thought that I needed a retinol product for anti-aging but now I`m not so sure anymore. since stopping them and using this my skin feels much calmer, more plump and more even in tone. since I have dry (but also very acne-prone) skin the avene products dried it out even more even with moisturizer on top. this really moisturizes my skin throughly but doesn`t make it break out. I wake up with plump, even skin and the lines around my 28 year old eyes look much better. I am dying to try the day cream now and I guess I`ll splurge on the full size.
the smell is nice and fades quickly and the texture feels very luxurious and sinks into skin quickly. I don`t like having to dip my fingers into the pot but I`ll deal with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

New cream from reformulated Ultra Correction line (released January 2009).

I have used only two samples, but the cream seems really good to me. It is rather moisturizing & lightly nourishing, contains softening ingredients (so it melts well into the skin). Reportedly stimulates the production of collagen fibres, re-plumps the skin and "wrinkles appear filled from within"...

Of course, it is hard to say after only 2 samples, but all in all this new Ultra Correction line seems much better to me than the old one (it also has a lighter, non-offensive, more pleasant smell than the old line). I recommend to use it with the new Ultra Correction serum (from the same line), which is very good too.