July 30, 2014 | 1896 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Brow Comb & Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

I've owned this product for about a year and use it every day, I love it! You really can't beat it for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i cant say i use this much at all..is just there...but its not a bad product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to blend out my brow powder for a softer appearance and it works. No need to spend much on a tool like this and if it comes off just glue it back.

Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by leslie7622

The wooden handle came undone from the ferule. I did get it wet though so that might be it. I like the comb and brush, which is curved a little bit for your eyes. I'd buy again because I don't think an expensive one can do such a simple task better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i find this a useful brush because i use it both to style/cut eyebrows and to take off the clumps of mascara from eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I love the price! And the quality is amazing, too. I use the bristley part for my eyebrows, and it really does a great job at getting them to the shape I like them in, and I use the thin one to seperate my lashes immediatly after I apply mascara. I love the thinner side so much! My lashes look amazing after I use this. I would compleatly recomend this to everyone! Also, sometimes I apply mascara straight onto the comb if I'm feeling lazy and just comb it one, which works surprisingly well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I would only ever spend $1 on an item like this so I'm very thankful for e.l.f. White plastic handle with black comb and brush. Comb is sturdy and brush is nice and fluffy. I use the comb after applying brow wax to keep hairs in place. Then I blend my brow powder out with the brush to soften any harsh lines. A handy and slim little brush that I take everywhere. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by applecour

I use this for my brows and to separate my lashes. Does a great job. Comb bristles have yet to break. Blends filled brows very well. Love it!

EDIT: It finally broke on me ): Super disappointed, but I guess what can you expect for $1, right? I'll purchase another one because this one lasted me about 4-5 years - not bad! I did remove a lippie though. I think E.L.F's studio brush line is much better constructed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually use this a lot. I started waxing my eyebrows myself & I need one of these to brush my very thick brows before and after waxing. This was only $1 and it does the trick. It hasn't broke on me and I've had it for quite a while now. I would buy another one if it does break because its cheap and works.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This little brush saves my life time and time again.
I am a KLUTZ at waxing my eyebrows. I probably shouldn't really be doing it. But somehow, I always managed to get wax in my brow that does not need to be there. So, i wet it with a little hydrogen peroxide, and run the plastic comb through my brush and wala! It will remove the wax without pulling much of my brows out!
I highly suggest buying this, I am sure it works wonders for other things, but it is stellar for my uses.