April 17, 2014 | 1742 users online

Styling Products - Fantasia - IC Hair Polish Olive Moisturizing Shine Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by blueangelbear

This is my replacement for the much more expensive Fekkai Jasmine Hair Serum. The ingredients of this one is almost exactly the same as the Fekkai. This product makes my hair tangle free, super glossy and healthy looking. I believe it even makes my hair dry faster as I apply this product on damp hair. I will now and forever continue to purchase and repurchase this product because the quality is amazing and at such a bargain price! I highly recommend you to try this out and to completely forget about the Fekkai one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by antaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I heard of this product, I got it as a free sample when I ordered something online. I was a bit skeptical about using it, but in the end, I'm really happy that I did. It left my hair super soft and shiny and most serums I've used have been heavy and left my hair greasy, but this is the complete opposite! It was light and my hair was smooth for days after. When I used all the free sample I had to go online and order a proper bottle - it's not expensive either! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dyed/damaged/thick hair as it leaves your hair feeling silky and celebrity worthy after. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Leslieredlips

My favorite hair product ever. It's my conditioner/detangler/hair protectant on one. And all I need is a few drops. It's leaves my hair soft, shiny, and moisturized, and managable. Absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by lechakan

Outstanding product!

I am 54 years old and have been letting my old "dye job" grow out. As a consequence, I've got quite a bit of grey hair in my salt and pepper locks. I'm ok with that. The thing I wasn't ok with was the texture of that grey hair.

Wirey to the MAX!

Enter this stuff: Fantasia IC Olive Moisturizing Shine Serum.

My 24 year old daughter recommended I use it, and at first glance, checking out the packaging, I was a little skeptical because the packaging is sorta bland and I'd never heard about the stuff before. I'm glad I tried it.

Those wild grey strands are now miraculously smooth and shiny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome! I have relaxed hair. I use this product right before I wrap my hair at night, then again when I flat iron my hair in the morning. You only need a small amount and it does a wonderful job in softening your hair and leaving an awesome shine! I only bought a trial-sized bottle just to try it out. I've had the bottle for about 3 months and I still have a half of a bottle left! When it runs out, I'm definitely going to buy the full-sized bottle, and keep the smaller bottle for my travel kit! I bought mine in a neighborhood hair supply store. Try it! You'll definitely like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by kelsey327

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is sooo good for color treated, dry, damaged, over processed, ANY hair imaginable! smells great and makes my hair feel and look wonderful! only need a few drops and its veratile, you can use it before you blow dry or after or before or after styling, AND it is a great finishing serum kinda like biosilk or chi shine drops or whatever, only about seven bucks and it lasts forever, had it about a year and after using it EVERY time i wash my hair i still have 3/4 of the bottle left,,,must have for ANYone! i got mine in the ethnic hair section of walmart!! A+++

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is really light. I used to use thick creams for my relaxed afro hair and I always started to itch and flaked.
The bottle is green but the liquid inside is white. It's great for greasing your scalp and through your hair. You can use it for pony tails but if you want your hair to stay put you'd be better off going ot Fantaisa IC Styling Gel which has kind of the same smell and consistency, just a bit thinner but works great too.
Use it sparingly on your hair as it is oily.