Everyday Minerals Sprinkler Slide

2.4

Not tested on animals

on 8/20/2009 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't like sheer colour lipbalm. So when I found this at EM, why not trying it?

It turn out to be a dark pigmented berry almost red colour which I like. I have a medium golden skin (south east Asia) with berry lip, so it flatter me much without being overwhelmed.

The only thing I hate about this is the tube that won't come down. That's right. Once you turn it up, you couldn't turn it down. So I have to push it with my finger (eughhhh........ >.<)

Other than the packaging, I kinda like this.

on 8/12/2009 12:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I don't like how DARK and pigmented this chapstick is on me. It's not even a lipgloss.... Which I guess is fine because I don't really like that sticky feeling that comes with a gloss anyway. I was fortunate enough to be sent a tube that actually twisted and worked (sorry to all those who like the colour and had faulty tubes). It goes on not so smoothly because it feels really grainy, has a matte finish, and eventually made my lips dry. Will not consider another one of EDM's lip products.

on 6/8/2009 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love the color. And I love the company, but as the first reviewer stated, the tube doesn't twist up. I emailed them to see if it was broken or if there was a trick to it, and they VERY kindly and immediately sent me a new one. Which was the same- won't twist up. But I like the color, which is not glossy but more like a stain for me, also nice as a cream blush. But I'm going to need to get a lip brush to use it.

on 6/4/2009 2:12:00 PM

I bought this with one of the makeup kits.

First, the tube doesn't work. It won't roll up, it's one of those cheapy chapstick tubes which I don't care about except--mine didn't work. Second, from the description, I thought this would be more like a gloss and less like a lipstick. It's more lipstick-y. And it's pretty dark, it's a pretty brown/plummy color that actually looks good on me but not what I was expecting AT ALL.

They should improve on their descriptions a bit. I'd like to send back and at least get a new one in the same shade but seems like a lot of effort--oy. Keep you posted on the outcome.

on 6/4/2009 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product review is for the new version in a tube. The color is almost hot pink on my lips, I don't really love it or hate it, it's just okay. I love the way it feels, but if I apply it heavily, it is WAY too pigmented. It's not really glossy either. There is no scent, in my opinion. I have read some other reviews on the EDM forum of it cracking, but I have not had that problem. I would not buy it again just because there are so many other lip products to try. It cost $4/tube. I guess that's not too bad.

Popular Lip Glosses