November 27, 2014 | 1441 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Pur Minerals - Correcting Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by LadyVLO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It his is my first review but I've coming to MUA a lot lately hoping to find a miracle cure for my pregnancy acne, so far no luck. I just bought my first PUR Minerals kit yesterday which came with a sample of the correcting primer. This product was torture for me. Although it felt great going on a few hours later my skin felt oily & itchy & I inherited a new pimple (as if I needed that). Tomorrow I will use the PUR Minerals without the primer & hope that the makeup stays on as well as it did today. I really want this line to work for me because I feel a mineral make up is cleaner & given the skin issues I'm having I need clean coverage. I will update on my experience w/o the primer. But I'm glad the primer was free because throwing it away isn't as painful.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by rain7608

It gives me a smooth face to start my makeup, but Im not so sure does it do anything help my makeup stay longer. I would go for a cheaper primer than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Lulu2387

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the mousse feeling this product has to it. Doesn't make my skin oily and pretty much preps my skin well. A little goes a long way so the price is not too bad for the amount you get in the bottle. It applies well under my Bare Minerals Matte foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by bunnymum

This product burned my skin the second I put it on. I had to rewash my face immediately. And it had SOOOO much fragrance. Is that really necessary? I threw it away right after washing it all off.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by s55565

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this primer based on the positive reviews on here. I'm on a constant search for the perfect primer to smooth out skin and make it seem airbrushed and flawless (ha ha, I know it may not exist but I'm a makeup junkie anyway). So when I swatched this in neutral at my Ulta store, I was intrigued. Rather than giving skin a slippery, wet feeling that Smashbox, Pure Luxe Eraser, L'Oreal primer, etc. do, it gives skin a really smooth but dry feeling (I can only compare to my skin after I give myself a peel, super clean and soft). For that reason I bought it. I've used it once so far and plan on putting it in my pro kit but it seemed great. My skin isn't pore-less still but it's not noticeable unless I look super closeup. I'll use it for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by miranda28

love love love this primer

i have rocacea on my cheeks and this green primer covers it soooo freakin well

and then it turns white so its not as if it shows under my foundation

i'v tried others but keep coming back to this little baby

come to mama lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by purrpixie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a silicone based primer/corrector product that does what it sets out to do. To deal with redness, I bought the green corrector. It is a light fluid that comes in a pump container. Starting out with a light hand, it's blends beautifully if I need to apply more in trouble areas. As for primming my makeup, it seems to do as well as anything else I've used; but quite frankly, I have yet to find a primer that makes all that much difference. This primer has not caused dryness like some silicone based products I've tried. I wish it came in a tube and wasn't some expensive...$30 range...although a little goes a long way and less is best.