October 23, 2014 | 1844 users online

Moisturizers - VERTERE - Dramatic Transformation Cream SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jrccoverstone

For the last 18 years, I have used a variety of Lancome products. One day a friend told me about Vertere so I decided to give it a try. I started with the Dramatic Transformation Cream SPF 15, I saw a difference in my skin the very next day. I like how I only need one product instead of many products to achieve better and healthier, smoother, and firmer looking skin. My husband not only likes how my skin looks he also likes that I am saving money by buying one product instead of many. I love it when I go out with my 27 year old son and get asked if I am his sister or wife. I am 47 and people think I am in my 30's. Thanks Vertere. I have now started using Vertere Refining Treatment Cleanser, and I love it. If you haven't tried any of the Vertere products you are missing out and so is your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by DLW216

Years and years of topicals, facials, dietary changes, various skin care lines and regimens did little to stave off adult acne. They might relieve symptoms for a period of time, but those annoying, embarrassing bumps would come rising to the surface again. In my early-thirties, my skin has calmed down a bit, times of unrest are now directly correlated to hormonal cycles easily tracked by calendar. At this point in my life, I'm noticing the scars of long since gone acne, tiny freckles from sun and the onset of fine lines (we'll just say they're from laughter). Apologies for the diatribe, it was all to provide a background on my adult acne experience. When Vertere was recommended to me, I was hesitant because I've tried many other products with varying success rates and sometimes at great cost. I wasn't sure I wanted to invest in another possibly empty promise. With some reluctance, I started using the Dramatic Transformation Cream in February and within weeks my skin was firmer (a result I didn't know I would enjoy as much as I do) and my hyperpigmentation was beginning to fade! My one complaint was that my breakouts hadn't lessened, though the degree of healing was accelerated. With luck, the Refining Treatment Cleanser became available at the end of March and I decided to give the entire skincare line a shot. I'm SO glad I took the chance! It's taken about a month for my skin to turn around, but I'm incredibly happy with the results now that I've been using the products in tandem. The cleanser and cream are so gentle, yet so effective! Acne minimized, scaring healed, skin tightened! Another huge benefit is that I'm not layering a moisturizer, acne cream and sunblock -- this product does it all! I can say with confidence that Vertere is a miracle-maker (and I would never use that term lightly)!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by catgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE that this product is specifically designed to address aging, hyperpigmentation and adult acne at the same time so that I can stop layering products (my beauty routine was getting a bit exhausting). My skin is clearer, it feels firmer and softer, and the fine lines I was starting to see, well, I just don't see them anymore. And it's made a BIG difference in my hyperpigmentation. I've struggled with this for years and this is the only thing that's really made a difference. I also love that it's hydroquinone-free, and that it has lactic acid, salicylic acid, arbutin, peptides, and acai. I've always used quality skin care but I never received compliments about how my skin looked until I started using this. This is a HG!

Update: I had a meeting last week with a client, and we were girl-chatting, and her jaw dropped when I told her I'm turning 40 - she thought I was AT LEAST 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN THAT!!! I LOVE VERTERE!!!