December 19, 2014 | 1234 users online

Styling Products - Proclaim - Hot Thermal Styler

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ZMberry

I wish I kept my reciept This product leaves hair feeling dry, sticky, and hard. After using it my hair felt horrible, it felt like low quality over used hair extensions.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by cindaaxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had just bought my hair extensions when i remembered i was out of heat protectant, so i quickly grabbed the first one i saw. and oh my goodness, was that a mistake. this stuff makes your hair very sticky, and then dry, and then its impossible to comb out. and it doesnt spray a fine mist, its more like a big puddle. i will definetly never buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by laurentate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this mess on the recommendation of the Sally's SA. She swore by this stuff.
I honestly dont understand how she still has hair on her head. First off, it's incredibly cheap. I think $5 for a huge bottle. Not a negative in my book, if it had worked. The bottle worked fine..although it was more of a clump spray, not a fine mist. I could have dealt with that. The smell..not too bad, but I'm not that sensitive to smells. But the real problems start now. First off, the stuff is sticky. Like Aphogee's 2 step kind of sticky. Then it's hard. Just like Aphogee but somehow still sticky and tacky. As I went to brush this mess out, I honestly thought my hair my start breaking or that I'd have a comb stuck in my head permanently. After finishing combing, it was still a stiff and tacky mess. I went ahead and blew out my hair and put rollers in simply for a lack of time to start all over. It's still horrible. Atleast I didn't need hairspray today.
I guess I should have known better when I saw the first ingredient was alcohol. :/
Thank goodness Sally's has a good return policy. Spend the extra $2 and get something - ANYTHING - else.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by croysant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ick. This reminds me of the old "styling lotion" my mom used on me when I was a kid and had to have certain curls (for dance recitals, etc). It's sticky and thick--doesn't spray very easily--and makes your hair extremely crunchy. Odor alert--very strong odor, hard to place but if you're sensitive to that sort of thing, stay far away. As cheap as I am, I probably won't suffer through finishing this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by geraldinem54

It's $2.99 on sale for a reason. It sucks sucks sucks. It's the cheapest heat protector at Sally's and thats because it's the worst product ever made for its purpose. The spray isn't a fine mist at all. It goes to one are and it make it super stiff like you just sprayed hair spray. It's sticky like hair spray as well. Im honestly surprised this isnt hairspray! If you try to flat iron after this, it's like serious damage to your hair. I always felt like it would've caused my hair to break off once I flat ironed it. I had to constantly brush and brush this and it'd still be stiff. It also leaves residue all over my hair. Worst product ever.