December 22, 2014 | 971 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Jilbere de Paris - Nano Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the 1 1/4" and I'm loving it so far. I owned the HAI flat iron before this and my hair always looked lifeless and greasy after I had flat ironed it. With the Jilbere, my hair looks great, has movement, body and is touchable. I hope this doesn't crap out on me like my HAI did after 2 years. Quality is everything, and so far, the Jilbere has impressed me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by dragonflygirl6996

I recently had my hair done by my hairdresser and she used this iron on me. It was awesome!!! It is sturdy, and the plates are a little longer so that means more hair and less passes on the hair. The last iron I had was making my hair feel crunchy even with thermal protectant and thermal glosses. This iron makes my hair soft ans shiny! I would highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by interruptedx

i love this flat iron. i have long/thick/coarse/curly/crazy hair and it keeps it straight! Not too expensive at sallys i dont remember exactly what i paid for it but they have sales pretty often! I would recommend this flat iron to anyone! love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by geraldinem54

I like taking care of my hair, and even though im cheap and didnt wanna spend more than $50 on a flat iron, I just had to with this one. I read great reviews about this flat iron on Sallybeauty.com and dropped by the store to see if it's really what the people are saying it to be. Yes, it's as good as they say it is. *HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF*

This heats up quickly. it has multiple heat settings. 300 degrees and up to 400 or 450. I dont remember. No friction whatsoever with your hair so that means no cracking noises when youre using it. No friction also means healthier, better-looking hair! Some flat irons make my hair look really dry and cracky despite how much heat protection and glossing cream i use. With this one, i was so surprised that it really made it look like it had a salon finish. I love it!

it does get hot so be careful!