Revlon COLORSTAY® LIP LINER

4.2

Ozokerite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caprylyl Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbic Acid, Propylparaben, Methylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Orange 5 Lake (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Red 36 (C112085), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380). 21214.

on 7/9/2015 1:25:00 AM

I purchased in Wine, really pretty blue-based red color (but not a true red, very dark deep pink). Glides on smoothly and lasts a long time. The lipliner comes with built-in sharpener. Comes with a lot of lipliner product as well. Works with a variety of lipstick shades and day/night looks. These lipliners do the job well and are comparable in consistency to MAC lipliners, except more affordable, especially when on sale (purchased mine for around $7 on sale).

on 6/15/2015 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

This lip liner is amazing. It lasts for a very long time. I was recently swatching both the too faced perfect nude lip liner and one of these ones. I attempted to rub them both off probably 3-4 hours later and the revlon colorstay lip liner stayed on beyond that time. Obviously I didn't have it on my lips so I don't know how well it stays on your lips but it stayed on my hand for a very long time and stained it. For me, this is always something I look for in a lip liner - that its long lasting and that it stains my lips leaving a bit of colour once it has worn off. The too faced liner disappeared almost instantly, it is also like double the price in some stores. I will definitely be purchasing the revlon lip liners!

on 11/22/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this lipliner in Rose and I've been searching for a very natural looking baby pink nude for ages. I bought this after looking at some swatches and I am not disappointed! I love how forgiving it is because it is such a light shade, and it's so subtle yet effective, you can basically go crazy with it. I have very pouty lips naturally that are quite pigmented and I find that this blends well with my natural lip color giving me a "my lips but better" shade. It is matte, and stays put for about 3-4 hours. I will be venturing out soon to get more colorstay lip liners! They're so affordable, and the shades from what I've seen, look great. I will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have this liner in Wine and I am really satisfied with it! I wear it most frequently under the Revlon Matte Really Red lipstick, and have yet to try it under my new Kate Moss 107. It's smooth and lasts all day, and I haven't had problems with it breaking off or being dry. It really does make a difference in helping the lipsticks on top of it last longer, I would love to get more in different colors!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought it in red,it really matches with my mac russian red lipstick and i can even use it alone as a lipstick! is very matte and pigmented,the only thing i dislike about is that breaks easily and the sharpener doesn't works.

I am huge picker of Revlon's lip liners mainly because of their soft and creamy textures. The latest one I am using is "Revlon Lip Liner Pencil in Blackberry Review" They do not feather or bleed, infact keep the lipsticks intact for hours. Must try ! continued >>

on 10/28/2013 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

good quality product and lasts nicely! fantastic colours and great packaging. love the shades in this range aswell!! love Revlon!

on 10/21/2013 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love Revlon, so whenever I need a new product, I always look in their shop first. I got myself a red lipstick recently, and knew I needed a lip liner for a soft lip outline. The most versatile color I thought would work for my makeup wardrobe was "#650 Pink Rose" (I am unsure as to which it is, because on Revlon's website they have either Pink or Rose color, and not both). I posted a pic of how it looks on my hand - the color is very similar to the cap, a subdued cool reddish rose. I have used this liner numerous times now, and find it provides everything I was looking for! It is quite smooth, but not too creamy, and it stays put the whole day. I love to trace the corners of my lips where the lipstick has worn off, and it blends in with the rest of the color very smoothly for a finished look. This liner helps tremendously with creating a soft lip line, and the formula has not been drying to me at all. If anything, I don't feel like I am wearing a liner. I am not planning on using the included sharpener, but it is a useful addition. Overall, Colorstay lip liner is a great product that lasts! Pink-rose color works wonderfully for red and darker pink lippies! I would repurchase.

*** *** ***
10/24/13: I also forgot to check out the ingredients, probably out of habit, because Revlon products usually have high quality ingredients and are paraben-free.
This is a full list of ingredients and uses:

Ozokerite (hydrocarbon wax - binding agent),
Cyclopentasiloxane (silicon-based conditioning agent),
Trimethylsiloxysilicate (silicon-based conditioning agent),
Phenyl Trimethicone (silicon-based conditioning agent),
Polyethylene (binding agent),
Disteardimonium Hectorite (naturally occurring clay mineral-based thickening agent),
Tocopherol (Vitamin E - conditioning agent),
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (naturally occurring conditioning agent),
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (naturally occurring conditioning agent),
Propylene Carbonate (synthetic solvent),
Dicalcium Phosphate (water-insoluble bulking agent),
Sorbic Acid (preservative).

May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Orange 5 Lake (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Red 36 (C112085), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380).

This lip liner contains a number of skin-conditioning agents, a few of them natural, as well as a natural preservative (instead or parabens), which is always a great job in my book. EWG SkinDeep database rates this product at 4, with an overall hazard of low. While this lip liner is not hypoallergenic (it may contain zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, bismuth oxychloride, and artificial coloring), the fact that it is fragrance- and paraben-free makes it stand out to me and I hope that this slightly safer formulation would make the product suitable for more people.

on 7/18/2013 8:02:00 AM

These lipliners are WONDERFUL. They stays on and on and feel&look like second skin(or lips). I'm stocking these up in every color whenever I see it at the mall!!

I use lipliner all over my lips and this product dries my lips out.