July 24, 2014 | 1780 users online

Lip Treatments - Yes To Carrots - tinted lipbalm

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by lidyachu

Argh. I'm not trying to be mean, but, this product sucks. I got this on my July BellaBox on Cotton Candy.
When I applied it, it doesn't sit right on my lips. The shimmery makes it worse. My lips looks cakey and weird. It doesn't give any hint of colour that lip tint suppose to do.
The smells kinda remind me of Burt's Bees, refreshing minty scent, but this is the way too overpowering. But please keep it mind, this product is NOT a dupe for Burt's Bees. No way.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Amlymei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this yesterday in Sunset Pink. I'm very pale (with freckles! :D ) I paid about $4.50 for it. Overall, its okay. It adds a very slight hint of colors to my lips. At the same time, if you were to look at me without it I'm not sure you could even tell the difference. Heck, I could put it on the left side and not the right and I'm not sure you could see the difference.

As for moisturizing, its not to amazing so I wouldn't buy it if you need to help dry or cracked lips. It more for those who aren't into lip stick or lip gloss fans. I may invest in the "bright red" one to see if that adds a pretty color, but I'm still not sure.

Overall its okay for lips that arn't cracked. If you're lips are "healthy" and you want to keep them from getting dry or cracked on a daily basis I'd say it'll work fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Jorid

I got this in "Coral Sunshine", which is a shimmery sheer coral color. This balm is not as pigmented as, say Korres lip butters, but it gives you a nice neutral glossy sheen to the lips. My lips are a bit pigmented, so I don't get much of the coral color effect, but neither does my pale arm.

When you apply the lip balm it feels tingly, sort of like the Burt's Bees lip balms. It does not have the same "healing" and moisturizing feeling the BB's have though, it feels like an average lip balm. Because of the sheer color, it's easy to apply - you don't have to worry about missing your lips or something.

I wish this balm was a bit more tinted, and that it had a better healing effect on chapped lips. This, and the small size - 2.6 grams is almost half the size of regular lip balms, takes away a couple of lippies. I paid 4.99 for it. It is 95% organic, without parabens and mineral oil and all that jazz.

// I would reccomend this to those looking for a very neutral and organic lip color, with little to no need for a super moisturizing lip balm . //

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by lovelyShine

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! i was debating between this one and the burts bees but i love this one way more! it is nice and easy to apply does not have glitter in it like the burts bees and has a natural look to it like if you had applied really expensive lipstick lightly. my lips feel much plumper put it could the future e moisturizer i'm using aswell so? only downside i can find is that you apply often but since i love this stuff i dont mind then i could use it up and try all the shades! instead of wasting away for months with my unwanted makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Meglovesmakeup1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First off, I do like this product, but I hate it aswell
I paid 5.00 pounds for this, and all I can say is that I feel as if I got ripped off, on a website, (I cant remember what its called) it looked big, but I was SOO disapointed when it came in the post and was as thin as a chopstick. I got mine in coral Sunshine, even though the colour kinda clashed with my hair, it gives my lips a really sheer glow and I think it looks nice. The smell is ok, kinda overpowering, but I still like it. It doesnt stay long at all, but I like reapplying lip balm when I am bored, so thats ok, but one thing that makes me the most annoyed is that the packaging makes it go up, but you have to push it down, and i warm mine up to make it kinda creamy, and when I trie to put it down it goes all mushy and all over the place.
I would MAYBE like to get another colour only if it was on sale, because I just cant get to grips me paying 5.00 for a lipbalm so small, and that has the lasting power of 2 seconds, but I would like to trie cotton Candy too!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by CarolynKeene

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm saying No To Carrots. It's not moisturizing at all. This stuff seemed to just sit on the surface of my lips, looking waxy and cakey. I ended up chucking this in the garbage. If you're looking for a decent lip tint, I recommend Burt's Bees.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Annabellp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, lovee this product. I'm going to buy all of the shades. I like this because it's very moisturizing and it gives a nice shimmer to my lips. It's not as pigmented as I would prefer, but it gives a little bit of a tint---as the name "C me blush Lip tint" suggests. ;D Plus, it's organic... so it has no harsh ingredients. Which is great. <3

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for an organic product but can't tolerate the very STRONG minty feel of this balm - it's so strong it HURTS! No thanks.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by midnightxdrive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's frustrating when you buy a product that labels itself as a "tint" but it doesn't tint at all. I purchased the product in the color "C Me Blush" (the one with the pink cap). I don't like the consistency of the product either; it's very waxy. I thought this product would give my lips a nice tint but it failed to do that. If you are deciding to buy this or their lip butter, definitely get the lip butter instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by zexactly

This is a good lipbalm. It applies smoothly on the lips and has a tingly sensation, and has a sheer MLBB tint to it (in Sunset Pink). I have pigmented lips so it doesn't really show up. It just gives my lips a sheen and makes them pretty soft.
I bought this at full price ($5) at Target. This lip balm would be worth it if it were $1 or $2, so please wait until it's on sale... I regret buying it full price ! :(

EDIT: nevermind, it's not MLBB unless you have really red or rosy lips. also, if your lips have dry spots or flaky/peeling skin, this will accentuate them and make your lips look gross. i'd use this to add color to my lips rather than as a lip balm.