August 22, 2014 | 1750 users online

Eye Shadow - Illamasqua - pure pigment Furore

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favourite pigments from Illamasqua, its great over the eyes but I've also had loads of compliments wearing this as a cheek highlighter, and it can be used on the brow bone as well. I'd say the colour is easily dupable though but I still love it because its so versatile. Expensive (£16) for the small amount but a little goes a long way, even on the cheeks. Only other downside is the packaging, as I've mentioned in all Illamasqua pigment reviews, the box is difficult to open and easy to spill pigment everywhere so 4/5 because of price and packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is beautiful. It's my go to pick me up product if I'm going on a night out and want to feel special. It works beautifully as a cheek highlight, but I particularly love this to use of the inner corner of my eye. It's a stunning shimmery champagne colour, which isn't frosty in the slightest. My only problem with this is the packaging. As beautiful as the illamasqua packaging is for this product it's just impractical. I have to use my nails to get the lid off and when I finally pry the top off, product almost always comes out. It's never much, but it happens when putting the lid back on too so in the long run you're losing a lot of product that you paid good money for. I had to take a lippy off for that reason, but I'd still repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Karenloveseyeshadow

I adore this pigment! It is a lovely peach/pink champagne-y colour that is perfect as a highlight or as a wash on the lids. Not too frosty, just a nice shimmer.
One thing that could be improved is the packaging. It's tricky to open the lid since you have to wedge your nail under it and try to loosen it. If you're not careful you might spill some of the product. Also, the price is high for the amount of pigment you get. Nonetheless, I would absolutely repurchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

Furore is a peach/champagne color eyeshadow which has beautiful glitters. It looks like allthatglitters from mac. I dun own allthatglitters from mac but i would say this pigment has nicer glitters. Usually such colors get 2 types of reaction. LOL "oh such a nice everyday color" or " oh its just a highly dupeable shade" If you do not have enough love for such colors, dun spend so much money on illamasqua. Get mac will do. But if u have extra budget, u can consider illamasqua.
It certainly doesnt look like stila's kitten which looks too frosty for my liking. After finishing furore, I will look out for illamasqua sales and will not hesitate repurchasing. LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by dvdfjojo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow, this is just beautiful as a highlight - the colour is a pinky/goldy/pearly mix and it almost looks 'wet' when applied. It gives a lovely sheen on top of your cheeks although you have to use sparingly. It also looks beautiful just under the brow where it just glistens as it catches the light.

Nicest highlighter I've tried so far so would definitely buy again. Expensive for how much you get though but it should last aaaaaaages.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

I am not as enamored about this e/s as everyone else. I do think the color is pretty and will probably use what I have eventually but to me for the money it is just a champagne colored shimmery loose shadow. I frankly find it to be too much for an under brow highlighter and not enough for my lids. I will keep trying to use it in different ways but at this time would not purchase again. Loved solstice - the liquid metal - even ordered the other color - but I guess I just think there are too many less expensive dupes out there for this particular shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by mc82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Furore is one of the must-have shades from Illamasqua's Pure Pigments. I love this - it is such a beautiful pale neutral nude shimmer which would work for most skin tones and is a great highlight shade. The texture of the pigment is very smooth and easy to work with - it can be packed for a really intense shimmer or blended out for a pretty wash of colour. I prefer this texture over MAC, it just seems much finer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by bacardibelly

This is one of the nicest products I think I have EVER used.

It is a gorgeous shimmering champagne shade, that sparkles in a very sultry, yet subtle way. However, use it wet and it really comes into its own. I also have Sealing Gel and mixed with this is forms a shimmering line that doesn't budge. I was late for my Ashtanga Yoga [yoga in a very hot room!] and didnt have time to take it off and when I got out I was dripping with sweat, but my eyes were still lovely and shimmery. Four of my colleagues have ordered the Sealing Gel since then!!!

I love Illamasqua - great customer service, great product and great philosophy, plus not catastrophically priced. Winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought along with the dark green one. this one is a lovely warm but not too harsh peachy colour.. compared with mac pigments the amount you get is lot lot less, however the colour pay off is amazing. one of the mst versatile product i've ever had.. illamasqua is full of with amazing and outstanding products, bold and intense, and guys at the counters are amazing!!!!!!! love them!!!!
UPDATE: i almost finished the container, and i am willing to repurchase it again and again.. it is so my best ever highlighter as well:))))