October 25, 2014 | 1712 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tua Viso Muscle-Toning Machine

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Amy_28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this religiously for about 15 months, and it definitely works. I still have some horizontal lines on my forehead and the deep "11", but there has been much improvement in this area and overall. I love the way the treatments feel, and it's so conveninet to use. You can talk on the phone, watch television, and I've even used it in the car on long road trips with my husband. I am hopeful that I will continue to see improvement, but I am confident that with continued use, this will help me to look younger than my age for years to come!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2005 9:32:00 PM More reviews by pinpaka

I've used it everyday for three months. My face looks healthier and is lifted. A lot of people says my face is smaller and thinks that I lost my weight. My lines under eyes are a lot less as well as the dark circles. This is the best thing happened to me this year.

I've been keeping look into a review about this equipment in this website, hoping someone will find it great just like me. I know it's price is quite shocking but not too expensive if compare with useless skincare I ever used.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2002 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a toning machine for your face, it is made in Italy. It is more pricey, but it works. I like using it as a preventative, once a week. It is a very high quality machine. It uses plain tap water as its conductor. You can purchase this in Canada at the Anti-Aging Shop in Toronto, which carries all of the Cellex-C items. As well, I believe it is on the web site www.nonsurgicalface-lift.com