April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Fresh Effects

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Mine was in the scent Fresh Water Orchid.I really like this deodorant a lot. I ts goes on very smooth, smells great, & does everything it is supposed to do. I'd definitely buy this over again, awesome product!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

i used to use this brand in the water orchid scent for like 3 years but one day it just seemed like it quit working. so im not using it anymore. but it did the job for the duration of the time i used to use this product. the smell is a nice flowery one w/o being overpowering or competing with perfumes and it mixed well with my own body pH. because thats important! overall it was a good product but now that it quit working i am onto something else. i tried secret's outlast collection (sport fresh scent) and it SUCKS!!! does not do anything to hold up to this florida heat. i would return it if i could

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by ShandaMae

I got the Fresh Water Orchid scent because it smelled so good in the store, but when I actually put it on it had a very off-putting, cloyingly sweet scent. Not only was it overwhelming, it was long-lasting in a bad way. I couldn't cover it up with body spray, and when I showered I could still smell it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Keeps me dry and has great odor protection. I just find the packaging bulky and there isn't a whole lot of product compared to the amount of packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by xoj3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this deodorant to try something new (I usually use Dove) and this one in particular doesn't absorb anything on my skin. Literally 5 hours through the day, the deodorant is just chilling under my arms and it's quite embarrassing to say the least... Once the stick is used up I will go back to Dove.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best deordorant I have tried hands down. I got the cucumber and aloe scent since I wanted something soft that would smell fresh but not compete with any other scents. The packaging is really cute and the cap has an irridesant effect like others have mentioned that stands out from other deordorants. I was amazed the first time I tried this, I felt dry all day long and the scent was still lingering throughout the day. This also leaves me dry during sports and gym class unlike my previous Dove deordorant. You deffinently get what you pay for and I will always have this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Divine1313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! It lasts long and smells really good (but not too strong). I purchased the "calming garden" scent. The only curious thing about it is that it has little tiny reddish specks in it! Not sure why, but it is still a great all around deodorant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this stuff! I don't sweat much, but I have a hard time finding a deodorant that doesn't clash with my chemistry. I've had no problems with this one at all. I also love that it doesn't have a strong scent. It's subtle and fresh and you hardly notice it. I have tried the orchid and the cucumber. The cucumber barely has any scent at all, and the orchid is really soft and pretty. Keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

This was a bit of a pleasant surprise for me; I had purchased Secret's Va Va Vanilla, and horrified with its sickly sweet smell (nothing like sickly sweet sweat) I rushed out to the drugstore and picked up what I felt was most promising. I'm not a huge sweater, but enough to scout out the deodorants with a higher concentration of aluminum; Secret Fresh Effects contains 19% aluminum zirconium, and the scents were pleasant and subtle, so that's what went home with me.

This particular deodorant/antiperspirant works so well. I feel dry all day, and I can't smell perfume coming from my armpits, but I still can rest assured I'm fresh and clean-smelling. I particularly love the Orange Blossom Verbena, and I'd love to try out the Blueberry White Tea, if only I could find it in drugstores nearby. An added plus is that it doesn't leave white marks on my clothes, nor can you see streaks of it on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by rinacee

I live in a very hot and humid area, so deodorants are always put to the test. Most don't fight sweat well enough, but so far, this has proven to be a miracle worker...
I haven't tried it with rigorous exercise yet, but it's lasted all day out in the heat and humidity. The Cucumber Aloe scent is perfect, not too overbearing. It's very fresh smelling, and doesn't turn stale if I sweat. It hasn't left noticable white stains on my clothes, and it goes on very sheerly.
One last thing to mention is the packaging. It's cute for a deodorant, and I love the iridescent effect.