April 17, 2014 | 1025 users online

Styling Products - David Babaii for WildAid Light Styling Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

Great hairspray! It says light styling spray, but don't be fooled. This will lock your hair in place. I'm not crazy about the smell, but it holds my style and doesn't dry out my hair. I love it! It's the only styling spray I use now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this hairspray. I have no problems with it performance...and it has some good ingredients...it's great, but I HATE the smell. For one, my canister is highly scented, which isn't a bad thing, but there is a strong, soury type smell that is just gross to me. YUCK! I can't put my finger on what it reminds me of. It smells chemically. Once you let it set for a second, it has a really nice, clean aftersmell. The first time I used it, it made my stomach turn. This may just be my opinion, but I was not expecting that at all. I will try to get through the rest of the bottle. It makes me sad, because it's a really good hairspray. I paid $12.99 [I believe] for this @ ULTA. I'll stick to my Giovanni hairspray!

Edit: 12.30.10
I'm through half of my bottle right now, and I can say, eventhough the smell is still strong, I'm pretty used to it. This is probably the best hairspray I have used to date. My precious. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this hairspray/styler! I picked up while on sale at Sally (buy one get one free). The scent is really nice and light. It dries down fast and gives great hold but not hard or sticky. Leaves no residue and easy to comb out. I am going to get more!
some info
David Babaii for Wild Aid Mise en Plis Light Hold Hairspray features key ingredients such as Copolymers, White Ginger, Fenugreek and Rosemary to create hold and strength. Mise en Plis Light Styling Spray can be used on all hair types as the perfect finishing spray. Itsí medium strength formula provides long lasting flexible hold, volume and shine..

* Cruelty Free
* Sulfate, Paraben, Petroleum Free

ingredients
SD Alcohol 40B, Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Linoleamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter (Mango), Butylene Glycol, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Algae Extract, Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract (Mango), Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract (Kiwi), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract (Oat), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hydechium Coronarium Root Extract, Zingiber Officinalis Root Extract (Ginger), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary), Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hedera Helix Extract (Ivy), Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Volcanic Ash, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool