TRESemme 24 hour Body Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I think that this condition is pretty cool - it conditions but feels very lightweight. I followed the instructions along using this along with its shampoo counterpart, but it gave me little volume :c

on 8/30/2013 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this with the matching shampoo. Well, I'm not sure if there's just too much protein in these products for me or what, but my hair was sooooo tangley and started breaking really badly. The shampoo also didn't remove my hairspray (TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold) fully so I started noticing a build-up after a couple of days. The shampoo's lather was really weird - almost more like a mousse, and really weak cleansing power. I had to stop using it and will not be repurchasing!

on 8/10/2012 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This Volumizing Condition gets tangles out and leaves your hair feeling like you really did condition it without weighing it down. I follow the instructions on the bottle too. I use the shampoo too and I have way more volume now, especially on my roots. This is a great pair.
I will purchase again!

on 8/26/2011 9:12:00 AM

An OK conditioner, but didn't do much to give shine or prevent colour from fading.

I do prefer the Naturals range, less sulphur means less fading

on 2/2/2011 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

i love it! Detangled my hair,made them smoother,volume also!verry happy with this conditioner!

on 7/22/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I love this stuff! First of all it's super cheap and you get a ginormous bottle of conditioner. I pair this with the shampoo from the same line and my hair feels (and looks) amazing after my shower. It is very hydrating but never leaves residue in my hair. I'm surprised it moisturizes so thoroughly because I have a lot of thick, Italian hair. Easy to brush and comb through after shower! Dries up to be REALLY soft and bouncy. And the next day I don't have oilies at my roots!

Highly recommended!

on 6/24/2010 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Made my hair very dry and difficult to brush out! Left me with a teensy bit more volume than usual but the small amount of volume was definitely not worth the large amount of dryness.

on 6/28/2009 3:06:00 PM

Light conditioner with a light scent. Nothing special. It works alright for the price. It's moisturizes well, unlike a lot of the cheap Suave conditioners, but I like Alberto V05 Extra Body better. My hair wasn't crispy, but wasn't smooth, either. This has silicones. I think maybe it relies on them to do all the conditioning. By the end of the day, my hair felt a little dry at the ends, yet a little greasy at the roots. That's usually a too-much-silicone problem. I'll use this up, but won't buy it again. The price is right though, so I would try a different Tresemme conditioner.

I like this. My hair was light and full of body, and it was easier for me to style my hair because otherwise the stubborness would make it flat and ugh in 5 minutes.

Basically, i love this. It also smells nice, and is CHEAP!. =)