December 22, 2014 | 1713 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Euro Beat Dazzleglass

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the MAc lipglosses, this one included. This one has a brush tip, not a doe foot applicator. I didn't really like the brush but maybe they had to go that route for easier application of the glitter? I don't know. Glittered its butt off but wasn't gritty. Gritty lipglosses make me extremely angry. It's super sticky as all get out, which I happen to like. I would skip this if you're going into a wind tunnel or anything of that nature unless you want your hair permanently stuck to your lips. I love, love, love the smell of MAC glosses. Light vanilla scent, doesn't make you think they pureed Starburst and put it in a tube. The glitter made my lips look bigger and hella shiney. Who doesn't like that? No one doesn't like that. I have a lot of lipgloss to go through but if I'm ever back in the market for a peachy, vanilla scented, glitter bomb of a gloss, this one is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this lipgloss for my birthday and I haven't gotten to it since then until now. The colour of this lipgloss is very natural and sheer with golden specks of glitter to make your lips appear plumper. I really love how the colour complements my skin.This lipgloss is super glossy and a little goes a long way if you want something that will not make your lips look oily or greasy. The packaging is the usual MAC lipgloss packaging (round tube with a brush applicator), making it super easy to use. The texture itself is somewhat in between sticky and smooth, but leaves a slight sticky residue after you wipe it off which isn't a good thing in my book. Overall, this lipgloss is perfect for longwear (due to the stickiness) and will be great for those who love sheer coral-pink shades!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a huge fan of coral and orange lippies and when I found this on eBay I had to purchase it. I've absolutely fallen in love with this dazzleglass! The soft coral with pink and gold reflects of shimmer adds warmth, sparkle, and dimension without looking over the top in obnoxious in your face glitter fest. The formula is smooth and wears particularly well in longevity for a gloss. The only con I have is the applicator is a brush as I personally prefer doe foot for ease in applying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I so wish it was more pigmented!! This is a seriously pretty color, especially if you're fair. I'm quite dark (NC35-37) and have dark lips, so it doesn't quite do it for me. Too bad, really, because the texture is nice for a glittery gloss and the dazzling effect is so pretty, not too over the top but still interesting. I also dig the brush applicator because it makes it easier for me to smooth the product on my big lips :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up at CCO for $12. I really like the color. Its a bright salmon-ish pink with violet, and golden reflects. Euro Beat is one of the Dazzleglasses that is not particularly gritty or disco ball-ish when its applied. Its very smooth, and true to the color in the tube. Its very smooth, like a lipglass, and tastes/ smells like Jordan Almonds (YUM).
The only thing I dislike about this particular gloss is the brush applicator. I much prefer a doe foot, and I find too much gloss can get on the brush, potentially making the gloss harder to apply.
I really liked this dazzleglass, and will look into purchasing it again if it's repromoted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a pinky peach gloss for summer and was so happy to find this Dazzleglass at my CCO for $12.25 (a nice drop from the retail price of $18). It is perfect for summer! It is a gorgeous coral peach that is not too orangey with gold and pink reflects. On the lips it imparts a lovely peachy glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My first Dazzleglass!
I was at my CCO last week, looking for brighter lipglosses and lipsticks for spring/summer. I saw this peachy coral gloss, and I was sold.

I love the shimmers in this one, it looks so summery and pretty. It works quite well with my NC20 skin tone, it makes my lips look really full and glossy.

As for the texture, I'm not so crazy about the stickiness, but I can get over it. I think the texture works for the product, since there are so many shimmers in it the gloss needs to be a bit thicker so the glitter doesn't feel gritty on the lips.

Overall, I love this, i'll have to look into more dazzleglasses in the future! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the dazzleglasses that have lil color & lots of shine/dazzle. This was right up my alley! Very natural lip color for me along w/ my fav dazzling effect,just love these!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 9:31:00 AM More reviews by natuerlich0207maria

It's pretty close to Smile d/g in the color. But with a deeper color. Not so nude like Smile. But not enough color for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 3:03:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I didn't think it was possible for there to be a gloss that was stickier/thicker than a Lipglass. I was wrong. However, I do like that in a gloss. It really improves staying power. I was hoping this would be a pretty peach gloss on me. Unfortunately, like many other peachy/coral glosses, it turns pink on me. It's not an UGLY pink, but that's not what I was going for with this. Plus, for $18, I don't really want to keep a product that I'm kinda "eh" about. I've sent it back along with one other product in my order, and requested an exchange for two Dazzleglass Cremes. Hopefully those will work better for me.

Not a bad product but for the price, I expect a little more color payoff. And I'd like the color to stay true! Everything else about it was great.