November 24, 2014 | 2058 users online

Lipstick - Becca - Laelia

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by iciclerain

When I first got it, I was a little disappointed at the color. I had expected it to be a little more peachy and vibrant, but as I use it more, I realize that this is a very wearable color (peachy nude) and it is the kind of sheer lipstick that I usually like. The packaging looks sleek, although a bit heavy. Hate the vanilla fragrance in it. Why do I need fragrance in my lipstick? I'm not sure if I will buy this again, but I'd be interested in trying out other colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Adara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I'd necessarily buy this again, it's more of a 'maybe'. I love peach nudes, but I tend to prefer them pale. This is a medium peach nude and goes on sheer. It might show up better on naturally paler lips, but on my pigmented lips it doesn't really do much, other than warming up my natural colour somewhat. That having said, given that this is a light-to-medium shade and not a pale nude, I'd prefer that it had less brown in it so it's more of a sheer coral. Other than the brown though, it's a very nice lipstick. I really like all the Becca lipsticks so far, I like the texture and they wear great while keeping to the natural dewiness that Becca's so awesome at.