November 21, 2014 | 899 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Quo - Gentle Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Princesstwenty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does not work well with waterproof mascara or heavily pigmented lipstick. Bought MAC's remover instead, works soooo quickly!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Dream24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up this eye makeup remover by random chance. It was $10 at SDM, the bottle lasted me about 6 months.

Pros: I like the scent, doesn't sting when I accidentally get it in my eyes, the bottle was easy to use (I got the flip top bottle and it has never leaked on me), gentle but strong enough to remove my makeup (mind you I don't put on a lot of eyeliner or eye makeup)

Cons: I found that on occasion it removed a few of my lashes, sometimes it took a few extra rubs to get out the tougher makeup.

Overall, I liked this make-up remover. Would consider using again after I finish with my other make-up remover (which is working out horribly at the moment)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on the recommendation of a cosmetician when my usual unscented baby oil just wasn't quite cutting it at removing some really stubborn mascaras. I had no idea that this was fragranced (HEAVILY fragranced!) when I bought it! I am allergic to artificial fragrance and very sensitive to it on my face, and given that this is supposed to be gentle, I can't imagine why they'd add fragrance to it! It doesn't do any better of a job at removing waterproof mascara than the unscented baby oil and it also leaves my eyelids really pink and chapped feeling. Just what part of this is supposed to be gentle?! It's not gentle at all! And beware that if this gets in your eyes (which is bound to happen once in a while with any eye makeup remover), it BURNS! Unless you have skin and eyes of steel, stay clear of this stuff! It ain't cheap either ($12 for a tiny bottle, of which the flip cap also doesn't stay closed).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by KerryWalkerNZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I seem to be the odd one out here, but I really liked this eye makeup remover.
I bought it because it was cheap, two-phased and purported to remove waterproof mascara. For me, this works great. Removes eye makeup without rubbing or tugging, smells nice and leaves no residue or irritation.
I liked it as much as I did the Estee Lauder two-phase eye makeup remover.
The only downside is that the bottle does leak a little. Not the best for travel, but fine if it's just sitting in your bathroom.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

PROS: removes makeup
CONS: irritates my eyes, dry
OVERALL: too harsh

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulGirl13

Well I loved this product.... maybe you girls arenít doing what I do

1. Put bottle liquid on a cotton ball
2. Make sure that the cotton ball is WET but not like dripping
3. Then just genially rub off your eye makeup

I didnít have to push hard at all and it didnít dry out my skin or hurt my eyes I use this product all the time now :)

Thanks

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

I didn't mind the product too much, worked okay. Although it seemed to suck the moisture out of my eye area, it did remove the most stubborn waterproof mascara. Unfortunately, the bottle kept leaking! Everytime i went to go pick it up, there would be oil all around the cap!! But there was this nice scent to it, and it was very clean and gentle. Would recommend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by mattejunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Comes in a nice bottle
Has inoffensive smell
No residue left over

Cons:
Doesn't work very well
Requires vigorous rubbing
Seems to disappear out of the bottle...I can't believe how quickly I ran out (though this didn't bother me, I was happy to be rid of it)

Overall grade: Fail

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Panda_Attack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible product.
- does not remove eye makeup well, did not remove waterproof mascara at all
- irritated my eyes
- packaging isn't good, should have a smaller opening
- I swear the stuff is slowly evaporating on its own in the bottle

Do not buy!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

Thank goodness I bought this on sale. Burns my eyes like nothing I've ever used before. It removed most of my eye makeup, but not my waterproof mascara. It is very liquidy and comes with a screw cap; a fliptop would be better. Anyway, didn't work for me and will not repurchase.