Sebastian Laminates Cellophanes

2.6

on 9/29/2013 11:41:00 PM

I have to agree with the last review. Since using this product my hair has become more and more brittle and the texture has permanently changed from the ends to the root. It feels squeaky and straw-like. I was recommended to use this product instead of foils for a natural blonde. WORST DECISION EVER. I am writing this review in frustration of my increasingly breaking hair - 9 months onwards from using it!!! YEP what a joke. To those who THINK their hair appears shinier after using this, wait a couple weeks and watch what happens. BUYER BEWARE.

on 7/22/2012 7:52:00 PM

I ordered the golden brown off of ebay. This stuff was just awful for my hair. I don't know why or how it did it but my hair is damaged and very unruly now. I have a very difficult time making my hair look decent after this destroyed it. May be the worst hair decision I've ever made!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I put cellophanes golden blonde over my highlighted hair thinking it would brighten it a little. I washed my hair, took off the towel and looked like LUCY. It was very orange. I've been washing it with the harshest shampoos to remove the color. It has faded a little, now a brassy color. Next time i'm bored - i'll go shopping : (

on 5/1/2010 5:22:00 AM

I had been using Kerastase Conditioner prior to purchasing this conditioner for blondes. I love this Sebastian one more! This conditioner makes my hair smell lovely, is so silky and a little goes a long way. It would be the best conditioner I have used in years! I have foil blonded hair that needs a bit of moisture and this delivers.

on 5/31/2009 9:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am on my second lot of Laminates Cellophanes Shampoo and Conditioner and this is amazing stuff! I love the coconut smell and it really does make my hair soft and smooth! I have thick layered hair which at times can be very frustrating. I am not someone who is good with styling and at most, I tend to use a diffuser or straighteners. This product makes my hair look so good without doing anything to it! It falls in gentle waves and my hair just looks healthy. It is expensive which is why I tend to rotate it but John Brennan Hair are doing a buy one get one free so I'm stocking up on this baby!!

Popular Hair Products