April 16, 2014 | 2034 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Frosted Fuchsia 426A

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by habana

What a gorgeous metallic fuchsia color this is. This nail polish only cost $.99 and the color lasted on my nails longer than my higher end OPI and Essie nail polishes! The color goes on smooth and dries fairly quickly and no streaking. I've gotten many compliments on my nails when wearing it and it's become a staple in my nail polish collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great purple based fuchsia shimmer. I believe Frosted Fuchsia is one of the new shades in the permanent Wild Shine line. This is similar to OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia except the latter has multi-colored micro glitter whereas the former has silvery fuschia shimmer. I have been in loving fuchsia nail polish lately (it's fast become a staple for me in spring and summer) and the formula on this one is great. And for the price, you can't beat it. Will definitely use this one up and repurchase in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by baharh

I love this color, its the perfect shade of hot pink for me. Great summer color with a semi-metallic finish.