October 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Polishes - New York Color - In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Nail Polish - West Village 204B

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous!! Another favorite color from NYC! As the reviews say, this is a beautiful deep navy blue. In the sun, though, you can see the lighter blue sparkles mixed with a few reddish sparkles!!! amazingly beautiful both in the sunlight and out!
I scrubbed my entire bathroom a day after doing (3 coats) my nails with no top coat, and only the edges of my nails showed minimal wear but amazingly, there was no chipping!! The only sign I had been scrubbing was the loss of the shine, which was easily fixed by applying some clear gloss on top!
will repurchase again and again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by xoxolivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is comparable to OPI ink if you want a cheaper brand, but it does't shine as much in the sun as OPI. I was never a fan of navy blues since they seemed too dark for my taste. the sale price of this polish was what compelled me to buy it. In the bottle, it is a deep indigo but it shows a true blue once you apply it. i have seen better blues. this is not the typical everyday color for me, but its great for going out!

if you don't like navy alone, like me, try these methods!
-silver shatter on top
-silver sparkles on top
-a sheer shimmery polish on top
-white or silver/gold designs

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

<3 this color. i love nyc nail polish in general, reach for them more than opi and essie (though essie is my favorite brand). this color is a very deep blue.. like some say it looks purple in bottle but comes out as a dark blue on nails. it chips within a couple of days but no biggie since it dries fast and i do not mind touching up

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by KristaSelene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

A gorgeous polish and yet so accessible/affordable! West Village looks almost purple in the bottle but it is actually a midnight blue. Not only is the color and price right but the applicator and quick dry formula are fabulous! This product can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I defy anyone to tell me this doesn't look as good as any Chanel, Essie, or OPI. This color is gorgeous, dark, and cool as hell. I love the applicator. It glides across nails well and spreads the color nicely. Two coats was all I needed to get perfect coverage. The polish is shiny itself, which is impressive for a quick-dry polish. I put a wet look top coat over it anyway, but it isn't necessary. Can't beat the price with a stick! I'm digging this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by rezdechausee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

each new bottle of NYC makes me wonder out loud why I pay OPI prices...this is a great deep blue, not black pretending to be blue, goes on easily, two coats is enough. Tips fade at two days but I change polish on day 3 anyway so who cares? Love the color, looks really good with silver, white gold and diamond jewelry. btw I have very pale skin and worried this would look too Bride of Chuckie, but it actually is quite flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my goto nail polish. I love the shade of navy blue. Dries quick and it lasts along time before it starts to chip.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by stellartois

I'm not a nailpolish kinda gal in general but was looking for something inexpensive and trendy that I could feel comfortable wearing as casual polish as well as to the office. I found this color at Target and I absolutely love it. It's a dark, sophisticated, shimmery blueberry color. I used about 3 coats to achieve the darkest possible effect. I've only had it on for 24 hours so I don't know how long it will last but since it only cost $1.70 I won't mind reapplying as necessary.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Tiraez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this polish!!
I was looking for a dark vampy purple when I first bought it about 6 months ago. I swatched it but only did one coat...and since the first coat is so sheer and blue (And I was really looking for a purple) I just threw it in my polish box and never picked it up again. Last night I decided to pick it up again and I am SO glad I did. It's dark and Blueish violet and soooo glossy!
I'm wearing it right now and I cannot stop staring at my nails!!! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by mom2grls72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this color! I was actually looking for a deep purple..and this looks purple in the bottle..but boy was I pleasantly surprised how it went on the nails!!

Blueberry is about i would describe the color. SOO pretty, Went on smooth, good quality polish. I will go back for backups of this as this is going to be staying on my nails for a while...love this.

Also, if you watch JulieG on youtube, she does a plaid nail..I put this as the base..and it is very nice that way as well.