November 26, 2014 | 1891 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Mascara Parfait

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by katrabbit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received as a gift. Loved the scent that was not over powering or offensive. In fact, I loved the scent so much that I would open the package just to get a whiff of the scent. Creamy consistency, did not clump up, brush had large "teeth" but was easy to apply. Removes easily with standard makeup (you don't need industrial strength remover for this); doesn't necessarily lengthen my lashes or add volume, just simply adds color to them.

I know it's expensive so I will not be purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2005 11:09:00 PM More reviews by tstarr92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its great
maks my lashes very nice and long(but you need a few coats or else you cant tell its there) i know this might sound wierd, but this masacara has a terrible smell, thats the only bad part
its like rotten celary, but not too big of a deal, who will be smelling your lashes anyway, just gets a little annoying when your putting it on and your forced to hold your breath.But all in all, its fab.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by GraceLeif

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't decide if I like this or Show better. I alternate between the two. Plumps up my lashes, you would never know they are sparse! My suggested this to my MIL but she did not like it. She has very short lashes, maybe that's why. Mine are long and sparse.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2004 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Elle123

I love this mascara because it thickens without making my lashes look glooppy. My lashes stay somewhat soft not stiff. I find that it's even better after it has dried a tiny bit which happens with this product rather quickly actually. Although it dries out and the tube is small for the price, I would still repurchase until I find one that is better because I have had a very hard time finding a mascara that thickens my sparse but long lashes without looking like tammy faye baker.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2004 11:56:00 PM More reviews by emileth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

HG product for me!
I love the consistency and it STAYS put when I apply it!

The color chestnut is perfect for me and the best I have ever found to compliment by freckled pale skin and blue eyes.

Love everything but the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Micello

This is my all-time favourite mascara!

My first experience was a sample which didn't last long but as soon as I'd finished that I rushed out to by myself the full size. However I'd only had it a day when I lost it. I bought myself a new one only to lose that on a camping trip 2 days later (yes, I even took this camping! haha).

So, after all that bad luck I gave up and have tried various other brands over the last few years with little success (the only thing that came close was "Soft n Full by Maybelline", similar feel, different effect).

Anyway, I don't care what this costs - can't wait to get to the Dior counter.

Soft velvet lashes (just like cashmere!), no clumps, long and thick, with perfect separation.

I'm surprised, but I also LOVE the scent. Stupid as it sounds, I feel very french & grown up when I'm wearing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2004 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Tiger_Tim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been my HG mascara for over 10 years. I love it. I have also tried other CD and Channel mascaras, but only when the DF shop had no parfait and I was desperate. Needless to say I was always happy to get back to this one! I already have long lashes, and all I need of this is one coat on the topside of my top lashes - my eyes are perfectly emphasised. It will leave you with racoon eyes if you wear it on your lower lashes and shed a tear, but the plus is that it is easy to remove and does not require a special cleanser or tugging at the eyes to get it off.
Overall, this mascara is great for giving lush lashes that dont clump together.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2003 8:05:00 PM More reviews by hush

Would definitely buy this mascara again. Perfectly separated and soft lashes and although it's strange to have a mascara with fragrance I really did like it. The only downfall is that it is quite sensitive to tears, so if you get caught with watery eyes you'll end up looking like a racoon.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2003 2:39:00 PM More reviews by in_the_pink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I said that i would buy this product again but i'm truly torn. one one hand, the colour chestnut is perfect for me (blonde PPP), and the consistency was great for as long as the product lasted - which was 3 WEEKS! I couldn't believe that it dried out so quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2003 5:07:00 PM More reviews by mineren

I'm beginning to think that this is about as close to a Holy Grail as I'll ever find. It thickens without clumps and comes off very easily (I loathe using a separate eye makeup-remover.) Its also very natural looking. I'm giving it a 4 because of the hefty price, so I only buy it when I have that extra $$ or when I just get too frustrated with the drugstore stuff.