October 24, 2014 | 923 users online

Toners - Chanel - Lotion confort silky soothing toner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by lolo100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best toner I have ever used.
It never dries (in winter) and it never over hydrates (in summer), so for my sensitive acne-prone skin, it is very compatible. Also it does not have any alcohol and it removes makeup quite well. It is a large bottle and it does last a while, however it is quite expensive for a toner, so if money was not an issue, I would gladly buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Denice85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also wrote a review on the cleanser confort cleanser( please read) I like this toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by cel1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a crazy moment at the Chanel counter.
I love how cool it feels on my skin. Non drying and the lack of alcohol is a huge bonus.
My skin feels soft after use. No residue. No tightening feeling on my face. The scent is gorgeous and this product hasn't irritated my skin at all.
I've been using this for about 3 months and have maybe 1/3 of the bottle left. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by hollyjackson

Although this toner is so expensive, to me it is worth the cost. Best toner hands down. So soothing and calms my skin. Using this with the mousse confort face wash has changed my skin for the better. I didnt break out with these products. When I ran out and used another toner my skin started to break out. This is my HG toner! Def try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by myphoualo

I have to say this toner has done so much for me. Sorry to brag but I used to have flawless skin that I barely use any kind of product to irritate my skin but ever since I've moved to an polluted city, I broke out like crazy (a never ending acne war)! But thanks to this lotion that includes anti-pollution, predominantly alcohol-free helped cure my acne and combination skin (slightly dry). I still have few pimple here and there but it has got so much better that even my sister notice my skin is getting clearer! I couldn't be happier that I have stumble upon this product out of curiosity when I have lost hope. Thanks Chanel! Will definitely repurchase this toner :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 7:39:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I saw the repurchase rate of this product I was like WHAT?! It can't be that low! This is a great toner! It doesn't contain alcohol, doesn't break me out, preps my skin for subsequent skin treatments without leaving any film on my skin or drying it out. WIll certainly repurchase
Update: Now I do understand why the rate of this product was low. After about 2 months of using this toner I noticed that it was drying out my skin. So will not repurchase.
Another update: As I was using up I actually found a way to make it work for me. Now I always pat my face dry after each time I use it. And this way it doesn't dry my skin out. I think I will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by snapeophile

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this toner, and it does very nice things for my skin, though it occupies a very small niche in my skincare routineÖ

Iím very dry in the winter and so donít use it then as it can be drying. But in the spring/summer, when Iím more combo I use it after a good wash (and yet it still picks up trace stuff!) when Iím not planning on wearing any actives. So Iím not sure if it would play nicely with the actives in my full regimen.

But on a day like today, when Iím luxuriating in an after-beach shower, Iím so happy to smooth Lotion Confort on and enjoy its soothing properties and fresh, comforting scent. I suffer from the first stages of rosacea and flaring and LC does not irritate me in any way. In fact, it makes my skin look and feel calm and hydrated, and good enough to wear nothing when friends come over for dinner later! I will def. repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by lucky888lucky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

This is an average toner. I'm about 75% through with the bottle -- lasted me about 6 months. It hasn't done anything spectacular but it does the job of toning. I don't feel it gets the dirt and oil off very effectively. Too mild/ gentle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Unfortunately, I do not want to buy this again because I think Chanel skin line is not that great. However, this is the ONLY toner that just leaves me with a feeling of my skin. No oily residue and no drying effects, feeling taut. I really don't want to like it, but, I do and so does my face. Will reluctantly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 6:57:00 AM More reviews by blackholes

Very good toner. I personally prefer this over the Lotion Douceur and the Purete toner. Its very soothing and is absorbed by the skin immediately. It also removes dirt leftover by the Gel cleanser. I would definitely repurchase this toner.