July 23, 2014 | 1259 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - CRAYON KHÔL WATERPROOF

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this eyeliner works pretty good. but it's not what I would call a perfect eyeliner. From what the other reviews said, it does appear very dark and the pencil is a good texture. but it doesn't last all day (it doesn't run, just kind of comes off) and typically I wouldn't mind reapplying it, but on the lancome website, the eyeliner is $28 (I got it for $20 on amazon, though) and if I'm paying almost 30 bucks for eyeliner you damn well I'm gonna be expecting a miracle eyeliner! This eyeliner works good I'm not planning on purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by mdrnlv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I own this liner in black, got it as a gift from my grandmother who found it too hard for her. I don't use this product daily since I don't have the money to buy it regulary, I only use it when I want a fifties pinup look. I have very oily lids and every eyeliner I've ever used creased, but this one stays put for days if necessary. I once applied it one morning (applies like a dream btw, glides on perfectly) and didn't remove it before I went to sleep. The next morning it hadn't faded one bit. To test if it was really waterproof I didn't remove it before I showered and it was still there after I showered. This really is a must-have for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

This is the only product that I like the most from all the lancome products.I own the black and the brown.The colors are amazing.The black is very black,very rich and very intense.The brown is a dark chocolate brown color that I like a lot because is very dark but still brown at the same time,doesn't look black as all the dark brown pencils.The texture is perfect not too soft not too hard but it is exactly like a good eye pencil should be.The lasting power is amazing.I use them on my water line but also to line my eyes and works perfect for both ways.The pigmentation is very good also and quite intense.The price also is very good.I don't know the prices around the world but here in Europe this retails 14 euros and even the mac pencils cost 18 euros here so this is the cheapest high end pencil I v ever bought.I have nothing negative to say about this product works perfect for me