Black Opal Color Fusion Mosaic Rasberry

on 12/30/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I didn't think I would like this. I thought there would be too much punk, but boy was I wrong. You get a nice flush of pink that's perfect for everyday. It truly warms my cheeks and looks really pretty.

on 6/20/2010 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I originally purchased this product as a possible dupe for NARS Crazed. There is a particular color which is a close dupe for Crazed except it is matte. Now if you swirled all of the colors then no it will not mimic Crazed, in fact it looks a bit chalky when mixed together, but dabbed a darker shade that is next to the "coral" or "salmon" color shade then you can get a close dupe.

It is very easy to go overboard with this color because I made the mistake and applied to much and I looked a fool. Just a slight tap and blend like crazy would bring out a healthy flush. The price scared me for a minute but since it I wear it as a blush, it is okay. I don't wear it much since I have so many blushes and bronzers I tend to reach for more often.

on 5/30/2009 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful product. On my CCC skin, it gives a rosy, bronzey look as if we have been in the sun a bit too long. It is a pressed powder compact and is a combination of a bronzer and a rosy blush. The color is intense enough for women of color. I purchased at Wal-Mart for $10.50 which is a bit expensive, but, it is well worth it.

Popular Bronzers