September 30, 2014 | 1587 users online

Candles - Glade Soy candles

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I bought a few of these from the Spring collection at a discounted price after the season had ended. I wasn't expecting a ton from grocery store candles, but these were pretty underwhelming. The scent didn't throw very far and both of these candles tunneled pretty badly, to the point where it was almost useless to finish burning the candle because so much wax was stuck to the sides and would not melt. These weren't the worst candles I ever tried, and if they go on sale again (I got mine for $2.50), I might try some other scents. But at least now I know not to hope for too much from these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I also have McIntosh Apple in this brand and I love it. It smells fresh and juicy and like real apples. I also am so sick of the cinnamon apple bakery thing so this is a very nice change. The candle scented the whole house. I found these on clearance at Walgreens and would have tried more scents but they only had this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the new candles from glade which are soy. I am reviewing MacIntosh apple. I was sick of cinnamon apple scent so I tried this. Its delightful and very fresh smelling. Exactly like a MacIntosh and it really lasts as far as the fragrance factor. These are a little pricey at around 5.00 for a smaller jar but worth it. Not a huge scent variety but very nice.