Wet 'n' Wild Liner #715

4.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/11/2009 6:46:00 PM

What's there to say really? It's a fantastic quality liner in a beautiful shade, and under a buck! Nothing but high praise for this lip liner!!! Get it for yourself and you won't disagree :)

on 6/22/2008 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Beautiful muted, plum-brown liner. Smooth creamy texture,stays put, and only cost $1. Works for a variety of skintones. (DDD NW45ish or HIP820)

on 7/17/2005 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff stays

on 6/24/2005 12:11:00 AM

Beautiful plum shade! It has a bit of brown in it too. I made sure mine was made in Brazil. Hrnce, the consistency of the pencil is nice- creamy and smooth. I like wearing plum lipliners under pinkish gold lipsticks and glosses for an extra dimension of color.

For only $.99 its a great deal! It goes great with my natural lip color, all i do is line my lips, fill it in then apply a clear gloss over and its perfect!

on 6/20/2004 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

wet'n wild lipliners are all a woman needs. this is the only dark lipliner i have. for basic use i use 666. this is more for special occasion/dark lipstick. i have been tempted by more expensive brands... but why?

on 3/26/2004 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Excellent purple/brown to go with my plummy lippies. Staple to my collection. Worth every cent. Hehe. A must have for plum l/s. A bit dry but just prep with lip balm and you're set.

on 12/12/2003 2:04:00 AM

LOVE the shade, have used it nearly exclusively for like 4 years with just some chapstick. BUT very dry...I did get mine a few years ago (i rarely use lip color) and I've read they've made the line creamier recently. Since it's so dirt cheap, I think I'll pick up another one...worth the 99, right??

on 8/2/2003 5:04:00 PM

This l/l is the creamest of all the other 4 I own. I noticed there were 2 versions of this. One a purpley/plum while the other is more of a wine/burgandy. I got the plum color one. It goes really well with MAC's Oyster girl and Lovechild.

Popular Lip Liners