November 1, 2014 | 947 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - crystalic fatal

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by glimmer1

I love this polish! I was looking for a deep purple color and stumbled upon this little gem! The color needs about 3 coats to look good, but hey, I can spare the extra time for $1.99!

It wears well, looks great, and is super-cheap! LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2009 7:35:00 AM More reviews by cristinalicia

When I went to the store I was looking for a nice purpley plum color andI found this.The color just looked so lovely in the bottle! But it goes on way too steaky and looks more like a wine color :( After 3 coats, because you need 3 to make it look good it's now too dark! What the hell??? I really wanted a plum color, guess I'll just have to keep looking...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a huge fan of essie nail polish but ever since the price here in NY has increased to $8, i can no longer afford to buy it often. here i found wet n wild fatal which is a deep plum nail polish for $1.99 at drugstores!! the consistency can be a little streaky, but it's not that bad after 2-3 coats, depending on how dark you want it. the brush make the application easy and the shape of the bottle is also a plus. For $2, I can buy 4 different shades as opposed to ONE bottle of essie.