November 23, 2014 | 1153 users online

Masks - Dermalogica - MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by jaunesurrealiste

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I saw the difference this mask makes on my skin after one use and was very, very impressed. Like other reviewers have noted, it just adds visible life and luster back to your skin. It doesn't irritate my sensitivity (underlying mild rosacea) either and I often leave it on for several hours or even overnight. I *think* you may really get maximum benefit in 20 minutes, though, just like the instructions say.

I work at a shop that sells lots of very nice skin care lines (but not Dermalogica.) Recently we has a training on one lovely high-end line that we sell. Before I went into work I used this as a 20-minute mask. At the training, the esthetician was talking about healthy skin and singled me out. "How old are you?" she asked. I told her my age (45). She balked and exclaimed, "You have the skin of... a child!" Now, I see all the flaws in my skin of course (don't we all?), but other people seem to think my skin looks pretty good. I don't attribute all of it to just good skin care, but MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque does what it promises. It is extraordinary.

If you're seeking radiance, you deserve to try this for yourself. We need more luminous skin out there! : )

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by walkerma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive skin, prone to breakouts and oily. I cleanse with ultracalming cleanser at night, then apply this and leave it on overnight as I would a moisturizer. It helps keep my flaky skin in control, and I have fewer breakouts when using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by babycat1973

This is a wonderful mask that really does improve the signs of ageing, leaving skin smooth, bright and far less wrinkly. I love it! Smells nice too!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by behemottka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best mask I have, and I'm a mask addict. It nourishes skin, leaving it plump and soft. It's hydrating. It also works wonders on my acne redness - any wounds I might have (bad, bad me) heal faster, red spots are diminished. I've recently worked it into my routine during a long haul flight - my skin was glowing after an 11 hour economy class flight. Keep in mind - it turns orange, as the ingredients oxidate. I just love this mask.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mask is AWESOME!!! I've time I use my skin looks and feels amazing for days!! My work friends alway comment on how 'fresh faced' and 'radiant' my skin looks when I use this the night before. I have had many professional facials in my time and I have to say this mask is just as good, if not better!! You only need a tiny amount so it lasts forever!!! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$48 for 2.5 oz

Got this at last yr's IMATS for $30 - $35. This is the 2nd or 3rd tube I'm on. The 1st time I tried this was yrs and yrs ago when I picked it up spontaneously at another beauty show. The 2nd time, was from a swap. I feel like I am enjoying it now more than I ever have. It is very rich and smooth going on. I really like the scent of it. It somehow smells soothing to me. This is the last mask I use in my weekly routine. Very expensive for me, so I would only get it at some kind of discount. I am loving, but would find a substitute rather than pay full price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Sajy86

Ok so this is stuff isn't a miracle face mask as I used it for when I first bought it, it's nice enough, although the texture is odd. It is however amazing at healing blemishes and cuts, I tried this thanks to a review on makeup alley! My spots (very large) healed in 2 days! It also made application of concealer to the area in those 2 days much more effective and less flaky. I put it on overnight just on the affected area and didn't wash it off at all as the product recommends, by morning it was completely absorbed. Thank you for the advice ladies, for this reason I will definitely repurchase!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by LeisaSch

This is a good mask. Really nourishing and moisturising, it leaves my skin refreshed and glowing. Great for dry, dull skin. Happy with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by pandabear5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I reach for this when my skin feels dehydrated. It is very "quenchy." It has a very creamy and smooth texture that is refreshing, and when you put it on, it makes your face feel all tingly like it's doing something. What it's doing, who knows. I have not experienced the glow that others have reported after using this. I do like it, but feel it is overpriced. So I'm unlikely to repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product caused a lot of irritation when used. First few uses, everything seemed fine. Then on the fourth day, the irritation began. I stopped using it, yet the irritation lasted and I had to see my dermatologist. I would not recommend it to anyone that has slightly sensitive skin. It took weeks for my skin to settle down from using this product.