July 30, 2014 | 1275 users online

Masks - Dermalogica - MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by behemottka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best mask I have, and I'm a mask addict. It nourishes skin, leaving it plump and soft. It's hydrating. It also works wonders on my acne redness - any wounds I might have (bad, bad me) heal faster, red spots are diminished. I've recently worked it into my routine during a long haul flight - my skin was glowing after an 11 hour economy class flight. Keep in mind - it turns orange, as the ingredients oxidate. I just love this mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mask is AWESOME!!! I've time I use my skin looks and feels amazing for days!! My work friends alway comment on how 'fresh faced' and 'radiant' my skin looks when I use this the night before. I have had many professional facials in my time and I have to say this mask is just as good, if not better!! You only need a tiny amount so it lasts forever!!! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$48 for 2.5 oz

Got this at last yr's IMATS for $30 - $35. This is the 2nd or 3rd tube I'm on. The 1st time I tried this was yrs and yrs ago when I picked it up spontaneously at another beauty show. The 2nd time, was from a swap. I feel like I am enjoying it now more than I ever have. It is very rich and smooth going on. I really like the scent of it. It somehow smells soothing to me. This is the last mask I use in my weekly routine. Very expensive for me, so I would only get it at some kind of discount. I am loving, but would find a substitute rather than pay full price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Sajy86

Ok so this is stuff isn't a miracle face mask as I used it for when I first bought it, it's nice enough, although the texture is odd. It is however amazing at healing blemishes and cuts, I tried this thanks to a review on makeup alley! My spots (very large) healed in 2 days! It also made application of concealer to the area in those 2 days much more effective and less flaky. I put it on overnight just on the affected area and didn't wash it off at all as the product recommends, by morning it was completely absorbed. Thank you for the advice ladies, for this reason I will definitely repurchase!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by LeisaSch

This is a good mask. Really nourishing and moisturising, it leaves my skin refreshed and glowing. Great for dry, dull skin. Happy with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by pandabear5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I reach for this when my skin feels dehydrated. It is very "quenchy." It has a very creamy and smooth texture that is refreshing, and when you put it on, it makes your face feel all tingly like it's doing something. What it's doing, who knows. I have not experienced the glow that others have reported after using this. I do like it, but feel it is overpriced. So I'm unlikely to repurchase it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product caused a lot of irritation when used. First few uses, everything seemed fine. Then on the fourth day, the irritation began. I stopped using it, yet the irritation lasted and I had to see my dermatologist. I would not recommend it to anyone that has slightly sensitive skin. It took weeks for my skin to settle down from using this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

I am 25 and I haven't noticed ANYTHING good after using this mask. It really does nothing to my skin, no improvement (doesnt calm redness, doesn sooth etc.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Laski

This was a decent, moisturizing mask, and I like that my skin felt nicely quenched and refreshed and wasn´t irritated after the use. However though, for this price I didn´t find that it had any remarkable visible effects besides moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by LBooz16

My all time favorite masque!! It's like a multivitamin for your face. Very moisturizing and brightening and even helps heal breakouts, burns and cuts. Love love love.