July 26, 2014 | 1115 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Night Manoeuvres

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So thrilled to find this at a CCO for cheap (10 bucks, and with the CDN dollar so strong now, it's even more of a bargain!). It's a wonderful sooty looking blackened cool brown/grey shade with some silvery looking glitter bits that aren't obnoxious (don't even really show all that much but somehow seem to soften the darkness of the colour). I put some of this on as soon as I got it yesterday - smudged it into my upper lashes and under my lower ones and it made for such a nice, sultry look. Wore it this morning (even though I was going to the gym), lightly on the outer V and swept in a bit, with Shroom on the inner lid and it was such a nice look that's totally workplace-appropriate.Can't wait to see how it looks with Patina and some of the colours from UD's Naked palette. This is going to be getting a LOT of use once autumn rolls around. I don't care what the companies are trying to push on us, I like a nice grey or smoky eye for fall and Night Manoeuvres is a great way to get that look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by liyahxxforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from the CCO last week and i love it. it's great crease color that can go with any everyday look or a night smokey eye. i like to pair it with buck and naked blended together on the lid and then add this in the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Picked this up at my CCO. I use this color in my crease everyday. Looks real natural on me. I think I may go back up and get a backup of this because I really love!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love this eyeshadow....love the little sparkle on it..it's a pretty plain brown but the sparkle just makes it that special! love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by shinkirux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this at Off Fifth Avenue (outlet for Saks) for about $10 and I honestly don't know why they had so many of them at the outlets because I love the color.The color itself is dark brown, almost olive green/brown but a bit more of the dark smokey brown in it with minimal shimmer. It's great for a slightly more subtle version of the smokey eye for daytime or to lightly brush over my eyes and on the outer corners in lieu of an eyeliner. I thought the packaging was cute too-bonus!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's a neutral/cool brown, with a bit of shimmer/glitter that doesn't show nor have fall out once applied. I found this shade to be a little hard blend, so a okay color I picked up a CCO. LE but not a LE cost worthy shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by VivaLaEleanor

This is a great multipurpose, unique color. It's like a blackened taupe with silver and blue shimmer. I love it as a liner, or outer v color (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Packaging is cute on this eyeshadow, i'm really lucky I found it at a CCO. The color is a dark brown/grey color that i've been using a lot for every occasion, whether school, or going out at night. It's a satin so it has very little shimmer in the pot but it dosn't transfer when it's on the lid or crease. Love it! it's became a staple workhorse for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by egswanson123

I love how this shadow turns into a smokey brown shade, and how it has subtle shimmers. Great for crease and outer v

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by midnightlouise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful dark brown/black color with some shimmer. I love it as a crease color or in the outer V for a day time smokey eye. It's a satin so I found I had to use quite a bit to get the effect that I wanted, but the color is worth the effort.