October 22, 2014 | 1872 users online

Cleansers - Boots - Expert Sensitive Cleansing & Toning Wipes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't usually use makeup wipes to remove my makeup, but I purchased these for travel and I am glad I did. I've used several different kinds of wipes for travel before and they always seem to leave my face feeling dry and tight. These Boots wipes feel gentle and leave my face feeling fresh, not tingly. I don't know about the Toning, but it sure does remove face and eye makeup well. It even took off my waterproof mascara with some gentle massaging. Definitely recommend these.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by margrosek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree that these wipes are amazing! I have tried various other brands of facial cleansing wipes that leave my face red and somewhat irritated, but these are very calming to my sensitive skin. I much prefer them to the Olay wipes for sensitive skin. The Simple brand also has fairly effective and non-irritating cleansing cloths, but they can't compare to the Boots brand, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Theasylph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These are amazing. They are always a stand by when going out of town or when I'm in need of an instant cleanse. I have extremely sensitive skin as well and other cleansing wipes break me out as alot of them contain fragrance. These are perfect. My only complaint is that it leaves my skin a little sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by astanton12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE these wipes!!! Had to stop taking birth control pills (for medical reasons) which had the terrible side effect of acne... my face looked worse than my 14 year old daughter's. These wipes got the acne under control in a matter of days after spending many months trying other products. I use the wipe every evening before bed (they do a good job removing my makeup) and use my regular cleanser in the morning. So happy to have my face back!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by jenniro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought these cleansing wipes because I was going to be staying in a cabin in Colorado and was unsure of the water situation. I used them for 5 days and my skin looked so good the entire time! Once I returned home, I decided that I want to continue to use them. My skin is very sensitive and weird, so I am always anxious about trying new things, but these do not cause any breakouts or weird allergy bumps. I do wish they were a little *wetter* but like someone else said, maybe that would affect how they work. You get 30 wipes for about $4.60 plus tax at Target, which is sort of a lot if you use them twice a day (just 15 days worth). But we'll see how my skin continues to look and I will post an update if I decide I don't like them. Also to note, I do use an eye make-up remover prior to using the wipes. I think the wipes would remove it all, but since the wipes aren't very wet, I like to use them for the rest of my face mostly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These cloths have saved my skin on late nights out or ever late nights in when I'm just too tired to do my night routine. They are not the most efficient for heavy eye make up removal such as L'oreal Carbon Black mascara, but they will work in a pinch, and are great for removing the residue left behind after using Albolene or Neutrogena Eye Make-up remover. They get the rest of the make-up off just fine. My skin is quite sensitive and breakout-prone and these don't cause me any issues, but I do prefer to give my face a quick rinse after using these, especially if I am planning on using my vitamin-c serum that night. My only issue is the packaging. I wish they sold these in a more air-tight plastic tub and perhaps they could be a little wetter but that might interfere with the they way they work. Overall these are the best wipes I have used and are at a very reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by queenofga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE these wipes. Way better than Neutrogena's makeup wipes. Leaves my skin super-clean (especially for a wipe) without irritating my skin, drying me out or leaving me with a crazy smell on my face (as it the case with the Neutrogena wipes). Price is comparable to the Neutrogena wipes too. I'm a convert!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like these wipes! I have been using the Expert Sensitive products for a bit but never tried these. I decided to go ahead and try these and I am glad I did. These do take off your eye makeup and don't irritate my super sensitive skin. I wish they were a little more "moist" and had a better way of keeping the pack closed. I still think it is a great product and good value :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by kkaylajanee

I love these wipes, I am into my third package of them.

These are perfect for those lazy nights when you don't have time to cleanse your face.

It gets rid of all of my makeup (including eye makeup) and is sensitive enough for use around my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use these when I don't buy my usual Olay Sensitive remover wipes. These are just as good, just harder to find then the Olay. Target usually has them. Great at removing the last traces of making after cleansing.