September 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Body Butter (any scent)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in Coconut Lime Breeze and it is not slimy, it has the EXACT texture of butter, unlike many others I've tried. So moisturizing, smells awesome, especially when doubled with Coconut Lime Breeze fine fragrance mist. HUGE jar! Was on sale for $4 (Canadian) for Boxing Day sales.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

The sales, the scent & the overall store display sucked me in, everytime. I have 5 or 6 different scent of their body butter, it comes in a tube, which is my favourite packaging.
Sadly to say, it does not heal my dry skin, both hand & foot (leg), it did provided temporarily relief (couple hours) and that's it. The next day, after I took a shower, the dryness persist. I compensate by mixing some almond or jojoba oil with the body butter and it improves somewhat.
Honestly, as a consumer, I do not believe a cosmetic company will come out with a product that leaves a consumer using less & less as the day goes on; it simply does not make a sound business sense. Isn't it?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GREAT stuff. I have really dry skin and eczema. I normally can't use scented lotions, but this one doesn't irritate me at all and I swear it works better than my Cetaphil and Eucerin on my itchy legs at night. The trick is to only use a tiny bit. I think the people who complain about the greasiness are using way too much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great for feet and hands! I've used several different foot and hand creams including the cult fave Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream as well as burts bees hand salve, almond milk hand cream and ResQ. All of the above are good and worthy of a re-purchase. I just found this body butter to have more of an immediate result. The value is good, but only if I get it at the SAS. Otherwise at $15 a pop for a 7oz. regularly, I might move on to trying out the Cerave cream which is $13-$15 for a 16 oz tub. (I've been eyeing it for quite sometime.) However, pick this up at the SAS and try it for hands and feet at night!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Heather001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am completely obsessed with BBW but this is the one product I'm not too crazy about. I have it 'Orange Sapphire' which is very creamy and smoothe and in 'Sweet Pea' which has a totally different more rubbery bouncy consistensy, and is very difficult to smoothe. I much prefer the triple moisture body creams to the body butters. These aren't quite worth the $15. But like all BBW products they smell absolutely amazing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried this a few times, usually when I find it at SAS. I love the Triple Moisture Cream, but the body butter just doesn't do anything for me. It's a bit greasy and doesn't really feel all that moisturizing. I much prefer VS's body butters, or even Mark's. If I need a BBW scent, I stick to the creams.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love BBW products! I tried one or two of the body butter, but I tend to get the lotion ones. However, here's the difference and usage of both: the SA told me that the body butter are better for those who have drier skin, and the lotion is for normal to dry skin. I don't have any problems with dry skin, I just need something enough for everyday moisturizing, so the lotions are fine.
The body butter works for me during winter months, it stays longer. I put it after shower in the morning and the smell and moisture still lingers until night time. Sometimes, it even last until the next morning.
My best fragrance: Warm Vanilla Sugar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to be obsessed with Bath and Body Works in my teen years (who wasn't!). However, I tried to steer clelar of it for a while to use up what I have. I went in for the first time in a few years the other day and I was very impressed to see all the new (to me) products. I quickly grabbed a body butter since I LOVE body butters and was new to the BBW one. I chose Paris Amor, which is a fresh, romantic scent that suits me perfectly. I also picked up the Eau de Parfum which is lovely as well. Anyway, this body butter is amazing! I am so impressed with the quality - it has a great texture that is thick and almost whipped feeling. It absorbs into my skin very quickly and a little goes a long way. My skin looks and feels amazing. I must say I am very impressed with the quality of BBW products - I think they have improved over the years. I will continue to use this body butter and try other scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by XenaY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is great for your feet. Slather it on, put on socks and hop into bed. Come morning, your feet will feel so soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by AsmHaye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am 30+ and have very dry skin. Have tried many moisturizers but I'm completely in love with this one (Black Amethyst). My limbs absorb it in about 45-60 min. and it leaves my skin super soft. I mostly apply it right before going to bed.Totally love the smell. I think it's the best smell in this range. Got my 1st tub in a sale so I liked the price, tried it on the same night, went back the next day to buy another tub! Yes, I just well love it!