Everyday Minerals Time Share

4.1

Not tested on animals

on 3/24/2013 10:32:00 PM

I love this blush, it looks great on my skin tone, and for fall and winter. A little dark for spring and summer though. A tip for this lush, a little goes a long way.

Pros
1. Great tone
2. Dramatic look
3. Smooth powder

Cons
1. I only have the trial size. I heard that the regular size packaging leaves much to be desired.
2. I can't use this for work because It is too dramatic

You only need a little to make a dramatic look. Mess around with it for awhile before you need to use it. I use Revlon colorstay foundation and powder under it. This is the only thing from bareminerals that I would ever buy again. Their foundations turned me into an oil slick. I use Revlon's blush wine with everything if I want a more natural look with the same tone.

on 1/17/2010 11:06:00 PM

I wanted to try a more affordable alternative to my Bare Minerals obsession. So, I tried an Everyday Minerals blush in Time Share. The color is beautiful, but the formula is not so great. It contains mica which has made me face dry, raw, and irritated. I wish I could use this. Sticking with BM is my only hope :/

on 11/1/2009 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Although Time Share might not be the perfect blush shade for me (too lilac?), it works just beautifully as an eyeshadow. It reminds me of one of my favourite EDM eyeshadow shades, Smokey Pink, except Time Share is completely matte, which I love. Itís a great daytime eyeshadow shade for me. Iíve been using it with one of my other EDM favourites, Parasail, but it works equally well will other light cream, beige or white shades too. I love the fact that it contains enough pigment so that I only need to apply very little: after all, the whole reason why Iím experimenting with mineral makeup, is to reduce the amount of ingredients I wear on my face daily. The colour also lasts almost all day, which is great.

Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Very pretty lilac-toned blush. Again, like with all EDM blushes I find them a little hard to blend so I have to work with them, but I like the natural flush that I can get with them. The containers are a little messy but there are ways to get around that (taping over the holes, storing it right side up, etc). I like that this blush is not very expensive either.

on 9/23/2009 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great blush! It has a matte, tawny pink+-mauve color to it that really makes the cheeks look beautifully flushed.

on 5/27/2009 1:30:00 PM

I love this blush! Soft mauve pink, but easy to build deeper color if desired. Wears well, and doesn't seem to change color as they day progresses, even here in the oh-so-humid South. This is a must have basic pink, that in no way looks childish, as so many pinks do. The finish is matte, but not at all chalky.

on 5/27/2009 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I usually prefer shimmery blushes, but Time Share is so lovely even though matte. I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror today when I was wearing it and I was surprised about how fresh-faced and youthful I looked. It's the most perfect pink - not too light or babyish, but not too dark either.
It's matte, so it's even a bit subtle if you have a light hand. I layer Time Share on with a baby kabuki and I immediately have a warm glow.

Popular Blush Products