April 20, 2014 | 1868 users online

Blush - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Cream Blush 'Soft Murano'

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by msharajuku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just yes. Super cheap and so pigmented. You just need the tiniest bit on your fingers and swipe away on your cheeks. Blended out it gives the most beautiful natural flushed look, and it's texture is so sheer it's almost like second skin. The best and cheapest cream blush on the market, i dare say that i might like it better than my YSL cream blush. The packaging of this is a bit cheap but the size is so perfect for throwing in your bag when you need a pick me up and putting it on your lips! A HG, must buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

My first creme blush, great colour but could blend better onto the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Gonelvik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It gives you a very natural rosy glow. I've been using this blush in years. So convenient with the minimalistic packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been looking for my perfect cream blush high and low. Now I found it. There is what I tried: Nars multiples, MAC blushcremes and Cremeblend, Laura Mercier Cream blush, Stila Convertible color, Becca cream blush, Revlon cream blush, Bobbi Brown Discontinued Stick blushes. The best before trying Max Factor cream blush was for me the Laura Mercier cream blush and Bobbi Brown stick blush. These had the perfect blendable consistency with right amount of pigment. I found Stila CC always too dry for me and none of the colors was spot on for me. Actually I had the same problem with finding perfect shade with Bobbi Brown stick blushes but I loved the formula of that product. Laura Mercier product was as well perfect until they changed some weird powder to go with the cream blush. Nars multiples had the weird pormula which did not really stick on the skin. What I like about the Max Factor product is the tiny packaging that fits easily to your purse. You really need only tiny bit and the color selection is fabulous for me atleast. I dont know why high end brands make colors that are so weird for my skin (exept Laura Mercier). It lasts on me all day lond and it is not too dry or weak, like Revlon cream blush texture is so thin and will wear off in few minutes just like Nars multiple. This blush is like muted rosy cheek shade and it does not have any shimmer. It jsut leaves my cheeks glowing like young girl.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* Me - NC25-30 (medium-to-light beige with yellow undertones).
* Product - Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in ďSoft MuranoĒ (09)
* Review - Iíve been on the lookout for a cream blush, something that would work well on my winterized cheeks and I am so very glad that I discovered this! Traditional powder blushes work fine most of the year but when the weather outside is cold, dry and harsh, my cheeks need extra hydration and care. In the pot, this color looks like a dark burnt pink but on the skin, it reminds me of a soft salmon. Itís very flattering and not at all intimidating. The blush is creamy, buildable and a little goes a long way. I generally need to swipe my finger only once and thatís enough. I also like that this is very long-lasting; it does not fade or stray or streak all day long. Best of all, there is absolutely no shimmer, glitter or sparkle.
* Cons - Packaging is super simple, itís just a small pot with a twist off clear plastic lid. I donít think Iíve ever purchased a cosmetic that was packaged so minimally! I do wish the packaging had a bit more heft to it as it does get lost way too easily in my makeup case and makeup bag.
* Tip - To make blush last longer, apply cream blush first with your fingers and then lightly apply a complimentary powder blush on top using a blush brush.
* Price - Ä10 at drugstores.
* Verdict - This is truly a standout cream blush. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by JadeFatale

I love this! This is my first cream blush, and I bought it due to reviews that cream blushes have more lasting power. It did not disappoint. Unlike the powder blushes I have used thus far that last a maximum of 3hours before needing a touchup, this lasts all day! 6-8++hours, even on really windy days. I also find that it is best applied immediately after foundation, as it blends best. Without foundation, it is quite difficult to spread, so if I can't be bothered with foundation I apply it quite carefully and lightly.

Since this is a cream blush, I was afraid that it would ruin my blusher brush, but have overcome that by using my fingertip to apply it. Indeed, using my finger gives me more control over it.. One thing to look out for is to be careful not to overapply, but this is the best bit. When I find a patch of skin that needs a bit more blush, I lightly tap the pot with my finger tip, and then lightly tap the area that needs blush, and it works perfectly. Miracle Touch indeed.

As for the colour, it definitely brings a glow to my cheeks and a salesgirl at a shop actually asked me what colour my blusher is! It is more peachier when applied on the skin than it looks in the pot. Hope this helps! xx

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This looks very bright in the little pot, but once blended out it gives a lovely pinky glow to the cheeks. I really like the Miracle Touch line, and these blushes are no exception. They have great lasting power and are superb quality for a drugstore product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Bigsophie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I just bought this and it's my first cream blush. I have only ever used powder blushes before.

I really like this one, the color (09 soft murano) looks much darker in the package than it is on the skin. I swatched it on my hand and was very pleasantly surprised!
It comes on sheer and melts very easy into the skin wich makes it look very natural.
It's a nice darker pinkish color maybe with a hint of peach.

I will buy this again once it runs out.
The price is very affordable. maybe the packaging (the plastic screw on lid) feels a little cheap but it doesn't effect the quality of the actual creamblush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 6:47:00 AM More reviews by SlimJ1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do love the colour of this product, like the previous reviewer it looks darker than it actually is. Its more of a soft rose colour when applied.
The key to this blusher is to apply it straight after your creme foundation.
I do find that it blends better with Max Factor foundation than with another brand as well. I've been using it with MF Colour Adapt.
I also bought a lighter pinker version of this but I prefer the Murano colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by iheartsu

I got this as a freebie with a purchase of Max Factor's Miracle Touch Liquid Foundation. This is like a light burgundy color in the box, but once you apply it, it looks more peachy. The only bad thing about this is that it's a cream and can not be blended that well, which is why it gets 4 lippies from me. It's pretty hard to apply too, since you can't use a brush on this (Maybe you could use MAC's #187 or even #188, but it would be pretty hard to wash off. Would repurchase though, because I really like the color.