Artdeco Camouflage Concealer #15

on 12/9/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

(I am adding this review of shade #08 here because I don't think that there should be individual entries for every shade of one product!)
Shade #08 is my HG under-eye concealer. I have been on a mission this year and tested about 18 concealer products! This is the winner. (Cargo Blu-Ray came second).
#08 is aptly named - Beige Apricot. It's a light-medium yellow-beige with a dash of peachiness, which is absolutely perfect for covering purplish under-eye discoloration on my yellow-toned, light-medium NC20-25 skin.
Miracle of miracles, it covers well, does not cake at all, stays moist and stays put. Its forumla is simple and does not irritate. I thought I would never find something that worked like this, but I finally did. Very happy. Highly recommended.
Oh, and it's cheap!!!

on 5/26/2009 4:26:00 PM

This is a very light concealer, the third lightest color in their Camouflage line they have (I believe they have 12 Camouflage concealer colors). I use this to cover any uneven shades on my face, pimples, scars, anything that should be covered! This does its job perfectly and it lasts you a very long time too! (Like half a year or more). Great product, would definitely buy again!