October 22, 2014 | 921 users online

Makeup Brushes - Artdeco - Mini Kabuki Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by strawberrycupcake123

Not sure if i have the mini version (probably dont lol), but i have the Art Deco Kabuki brush. Its not easily available here in Australia, but i purchased mine from Douglas when i was in Australia. I'm fairly certain BeautyBay stocks it as well. The bristles are beautiful and deliver an even amount of powder foundation, bronzer or even blush to my cheeks. This works well when cleaned and after a couple of uses. Leave it too long without being cleaned (like most other brushes) and you'll be left with uneven application (which, not to mention, can be unhygienic). I wholeheartedly agree with the first reviewer, ArtDeco is a quality German brand. They are relatively inexpensive, but they are quality European products. Their eyeshadows and blush are amazing, too (read: Dita Von Teese for ArtDeco blush). I will absolutely be repurchasing this Kabuki, as my previous Kabuki by Benefit was really not as effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 5:59:00 AM More reviews by iheartsu

ArtDeco is a German brand that is not available anywhere outside Germany (as far as I know). This little kabuki brush is AMAZING. I got it for free while I was shoppingin a mall. The workers were changing ArtDeco's decoration and weren't in need of the little kabuki brush anymore, so they gave it to me. It's the tester one, but after cleaning for like, hours, it's in perfect condition and looks new <3 What's best is that this brush normally retails for like $25. I love how soft and smooth this feels on my skin. It's like, a touch of an angel, for lack of better words xD I use it for my blushes and I get compliments and how well blended my blush looks. GREAT product. Would definitely buy again!