July 24, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in Eastend Snob

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I've read the reviews for this product. I was beginning to think I was a klutz w/ lipliner. Nearly every time I use this pencil, I break it. I have a backup so I will be prepared for the inevitable. And it's my 3rd one in a year!!! Needless to say, I keep buying them because I love the color. It's perfect paired w/ nudey pinks, nudes, mauves or just by itself. Such a perfect soft rose pink shade; simply a pretty, feminine color. Please, Rimmell, change your packaging of this nearly perfect product!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It is a very good product especially for the price you pay. Comes in a mechanic plastic packaging that has the same colour as the product itself. I find it very convenient. The texture is smooth and soft, maybe a bit too soft. Colour is muted nude pink with a hint mauve, medium light. Very much reminds me of NYX 858 Nude Pink.
The only drawback I find is that being a mechanic pencil it is impossible to sharpen the tip.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Mafiadaughter

I absolutely love the colour of the lipliner, however I equally hate the packaging and the small amount of product you get. I don't pack on alot of make up but I find that I run out of this lipliner in under 2 weeks even if I don't break it ( Which I have to say will happen alot even if you don't use pressure). I would buy this product again however only until I can find a pencil version of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i love this lip liner, but i break it every use as some one else has said. i wish i could find a match to this with another brand because it is my perfect pink lip liner. i am welcome to suggestions if anyone has any, message me!!! and i say yes i would buy again because i think i'm on my 3rd because i have yet to find a match and they are so cheap, i can't complain.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by FuzzyLego

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this when I was looking for a decent nudey pink liner so I picked it up. The colour is lovely and it really covers the dark pigmentation on the edge of my lips.

The product itself is far too drying and I couldn't apply it smoothly on top of lip balm. Not to mention it BROKE during application. I wasn't heavy handed with it at all. The next time I was planning to wear it I thought perhaps the liner wasn't warm enough to go on smoothly so I sat on it to warm it up while I did my eye make up. Same story, it broke during application again.

I really want to like this product because the shade is stunning on me but I can't like it when it breaks every use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I like this liner a lot I've actually been using it since it was a pencil and a part of the 1000 kisses product line. It's great base for a light pink gloss or even just a clear gloss. Adding a darker colour may make it too dark pink. Makeup companies tend not to make pink lip liners well. They r either to brown or too pink. This one is pretty much as close as I can get to what I'm looking for in a liner. If your looking for an actual light soft beigy pink sephora makes the best one. It's in their lip liner minis collection and about 7.99. It's not cheap for the size but by far the best liner I've used on my pale blond skin.
I also should add that I receive the most compliments when using east end snob especially when I wear with just a clear gloss over it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by starlessartemis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice shade of a warm pink that's great for a natural look. It makes me think of the pink lips Audrey Hepburn had in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Product is creamy with a smooth application. Matches well with my Nyx Cappuccino lipstick or Revlon Overtime Colorstay.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by hellozainab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second one already! I love this liner so much- makes a perfect base for my lipstick- and looks beautiful on it own with a bit of a sheer lipgloss. Creamy, smooth, and you don't have to sharpen! Definitely my HG lipliner!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Faux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

UPDATE: should have reviewed after several days of use. Not my favorite. It's a little drying, and I find that it looks uneven/faded after an hour of application.

I bought this after seeing it mentioned briefly here. Almost every Rimmel lip liner was on sale except this one, so I paid full price - $6.95. I got a nude beige too, but returned it because it was too pigmented for me & I have a ton just like it. Anyway, as I said, these ares super pigmented. This shade is the exact same shade as my lips, I guess I would be a NW 20, and you really can exaggerate your lips! Love the slanted tip, stays forever, and the consistency is different than a regular pencil. These are very soft and apply very smoothly. If I didn't know who made these, I would think they were extremely high end. This is a brand I usually pass up, but I'm going to start trying other products in their line. Will wait for a sale next time though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I finally purchased this after eyeballing it for yrs and I had a 2dollar coupon of rimmel products in cvs. Its normally $7.99 so it was 5.99. Any way its the perfect mlbb color not too cool or no brown tone. Thank goodness didn't want another brown liner. And its not drying. I like to wear it with rimmel airy fairy. The pencil does break if you apply it with too much pressure..which is a, waste of money