April 21, 2014 | 1221 users online

Concealers - Quo - Colour Corrector

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a basic average concealer. I use the yellow and beige the most, and occasionally the green. I never have used the purple. I find that the consistency is a bit greasy and this tends to crease a bit if you have lines. If you put powder on top, it helps. The coverage is ok but nothing exceptional. The packaging is quite attractive and feels substantial, but its a bit flimsy. The hinge broke very shortly after I bought this, so it's been taped ever since. There is nothing about this concealer that would tempt me to repurchase, especially since I never use one of the colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Because there is no picture, if your look for the quo color correcting palette with the 4 colors, this is a review for that. I have the most un even skin tone and this really didnt help. Its not pigmented enough, and the staying power really sucks. It creased really bad under my eyes and im only 17, and i used my eyeshadow primer as well as a setting powder. If you have dry skin that needs VERY little correcting, this might work for you

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by bikinipeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this palette a lot. It's portable, easy to apply, and does a good job of correcting redness, dark circles, and uneven skin tone. I don't feel like I have to use a lot of product either so the effect is very natural, which is exactly what I'm looking for. It does crease a bit under the eyes and doesn't look freshly applied after 12 hours but I'm not sure I'll ever find a concealer that fits the bill completely. I do set with a light dusting of powder to combat any hint of a sheen and to up the staying power. The price is decent, the colours are great, and I like the packaging so it's a win for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by haileybear

This is my one and only corrector pallete, so initially it got used a lot. I've actually made dents in each of the colors, yeah!!! Green and yellow for blemishes/acnes, lavender for dullness, and salmon for undereye circles. I used to apply it with a foundation brush, since the product is quite creamy already. My first problem with it is that when it's blended out on my face, no matter what color I use, they all have a brightening effect. That kind of defeats the purpose, since I wouldn't want to draw that attention to all my flaws. My second complaint is that since they are correctors rather than concealers, in the end I still need to use a concealer.

For a while now, I've stopped using this corrector pallete, and used only concealers for the sake of laziness. And I didn't notice any difference in the end result. So, maybe this product was just an additional useless layer on my skin?! For its price, it's really nothing amazing, so I'd say save your money and just get a regular concealer that you can actually get more use out of.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

The colours in this colour corrector palette are excellent (green to counteract red, salmon for under the eyes, yellow for under the eyes and lavender for highlighting) but I find the staying power is very weak. Also, the creamy texture dries out quickly in the winter and is really difficult to apply.