July 28, 2014 | 949 users online

Moisturizers - Pangea Organics - Italian Red Mandarin and Roses Facial Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know, I was under the impression with the ingredients listed that this would have a citrus rose aroma about it. I think this smells more like the fertiliser they put around the plants.

This had me gagging the smell is so bad and it lingers!!

As a moisturiser for Dry/Sensitive skin,I didn't find it moisturising enough and had to apply my more regular face cream.

My skin just felt tight.

I like the idea of using natural products but the smell is just too overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by rnancy

I wasn't sure I would like this, as I was worried the rose would be overwhelming... but actually I liked it a lot. My skin felt great all day. I didn't want to waste it by using at night, it felt that nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by dsbbhome

When I first received this product and used it, it made my skin burn...so I stuck it in the back of my skincare box of things I give away and promptly forgot about it. Fast forward a few months and now that warmer weather is here, I decided to try this again. At first it didn't seem like there was enough moisture...I was using 3 pumps and my face still felt tight, so I'd slather on my Trilogy over top...thought well if it fails as an all round moisturizer, I'll just use it as a skin treatment before moisturizing. This worked well...and if you end up using it that way...just think about all the lovely ingredients that you're putting on your skin, the bottle is 4X the size of regular serums and is 1/4 of the price! I'm now using this as my moisturizer, as I have found if you wait a little after application the tight feeling goes away. YEAH! Also love the hygenic pump bottle (closes with a twist so easy for travel), and the dark glass protects the product from sunlight. Great size. Great price. Great product! BUY IT!